Seahawks Championship season quotes

SuperFreak

Reaction score
I'd like to compile a list of great quotes from this season, this team had such a wonderful mindset throughout the year it's something I want to remember the rest of my life. Please add any you think of as I'm only able to recall a few right now.

" Separation is in the preparation "

" There is a king in every crowd "

" Why not us " and " Why not me "

Russell Wilson

“I stay ready, So there ain’t no getting ready.”

Marshawn Lynch

" I would love to show him the Super Bowl ring. If he doesn't want to come and see it personally, tell him he can Google it." "

Doug Baldwin

" We will be surprised if we didn't' repeat as champs "

"We deserved it and we earned it because this is exactly what we've been preparing for, and we expected it. That may sound cocky. That may sound arrogant. But it's a mentality you can't get in one week."

Pete Carroll

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm just all about that action, Boss.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
"I'm a piece of it, but we got some dogs, boss!"
~Marshawn Lynch

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
"1-0 every week"
"every game is a championship game"
"we all we got, we all we need"

OP
OP
SuperFreak

SuperFreak

Reaction score
“Let’s play the way we want to play. The more we looked at it, the more excited we got about it. We really felt like we could knock the crud out of these guys.” ( Broncos )

-Pete Carroll

I just came across that one on PFT.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
"We feed off the energy of the 12s". Carroll and Russell Wilson

sc85sis

Reaction score
Not just from this year by any stretch, but it typifies the team and is one of Pete's main tenants: It's all about the ball.

Broncos learned that the hard way on Sunday.

James in PA

Reaction score
To me on one of the funniest quotes was from Earl Thomas when he was being interviewed by Deion Sanders during media day. Earl said to Deion that he remembers watching him, Michael Irvin and Emmitt Smith in their "Little Daisy Duke shorts" back in the day. Deion started cracking up and denied wearing such a thing . To which Thomas replied, "I got the cassette tape Bro, I got the cassette tape." I don't really know what Earl was talking about either, but I just thought that was a hilarious exchange!

OP
OP
SuperFreak

SuperFreak

Reaction score
“We’ve got to give credit to Seattle, you could tell they wanted it way more than us,” “They were not going to take a loss. They definitely came out and punched us around.” Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.

That's pretty interesting that he would admit the Seahawks just flat out wanted it more.

Polaris

Reaction score
SuperFreak":2j1nac8a said:
“We’ve got to give credit to Seattle, you could tell they wanted it way more than us,” “They were not going to take a loss. They definitely came out and punched us around.” Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.

That's pretty interesting that he would admit the Seahawks just flat out wanted it more.

Yep and John Elway ripped DRC for saying this.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
"Always ComPete"

and then that one mic'd up segment when Marshawn said something on the order of "Well, we're going to the Super Bowl...." around week 12 or so...no, that was the bye. I forget when.