Now what?

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I don't know what to do with myself. For 37 years, I have spent the offseason thinking maybe next year, what do they need to do to get it done, maybe the draft will get us that one guy that will get us there. Its what i know. It has been my comfort zone of obsessing over free agents and draft picks like I were the GM. Ok, that probably won't change. But this new mindset is totally new and different. I like it. I'm looking forward to an offseason of Seahawks love. An offseason of seeing the Seahawks pictured and mentioned in endless publications. An offseason of NFL themed programming that includes visuals and statements of Seahawks/Lombardi Trophy/Super Bowl Champs/World Champions, etc.

I woke up this morning, went to work like usual and really nothing has changed. Except maybe the goofy grin that keeps showing up on my face. This offseason mindset that I have had entrenched for nearly 40 years is going to have to change. So, now what? I guess I will just take it day.

My daughter said it best, "I'm not sure whether to be happy that the Seahawks won the Super Bowl, or sad that football season is over"!