Ravens fan here (Seahawk fan too)

WesternMDRaven24

Reaction score
I have been pulling you guys all season long. Before the season started I made prediction on facebook where I said:Only one team truly has the 49ers number and keep them OUT OF THE SUPER BOWL is the Seahawks. Of course a few 49er fans laughed me thinking I didn't know what I was talking about. Thanks to Mr. Sherman for proving me right. You guys deserve to get a Lombardi trophy. Especially after getting robbed of one by the refs to ensure the Squealers winning. As a Ravens fan I knew the writing was on the wall that they the Ravens wasn't gonna make it back to the playoffs after Ozzie Newsome let all those players go and trading Anquan Boldin to the team they just beat. Anyway How cool would it be for me to see my 2 favorite teams winning a Super Bowl back-to-back years. Ravens last year....the Seahawks this year? GO SEAHAWKS!

Some of you know and some don't. I am a former Mod here well actually it was the Scout board where I now currently moderate the Ravens Smack Forum. I'm was BellevueHawk24. I miss you guys but anyway GO WIN THAT SUPER BOWL!

drdiags

Reaction score
What's up BellevueHawk24! I remember you from the scout board. You used to put up some cool graphics if I remember correctly. Didn't you also do some articles for Bleacher Report. I remember when you used to link them to the scout board. I wondered what happened to you. Thanks for the love. This place is going to be crazy if things go like we hope.

EDIT: If I remember correctly, your avatar was from XL, with Darrel Jackson face-to-face with the Steelers DB (forget his name).

OP
OP
W

WesternMDRaven24

Reaction score
drdiags":391oyrui said:
What's up BellevueHawk24! I remember you from the scout board. You used to put up some cool graphics if I remember correctly. Didn't you also do some articles for Bleacher Report. I remember when you used to link them to the scout board. I wondered what happened to you. Thanks for the love. This place is going to be crazy if things go like we hope.

I did link a few but I never wrote an article. I'm not that talented. LOL! Scout made some changes last year. At one point they tried to move everything to a different kind of board. That failed miserably. Scount continues to tweak things. I believe that what's why you all left there in the first place because Scout kept changing things around. At one point they made another attempt and no one could even get in the site. I used to put up the Game Day Forums. I miss doing that. That was my favorite thing to do. I'd be glad to comeback and take up that responsibility. All the Mods have to do is ask and I will be here. I would love to put the Super Bowl Game Day thread next week. I will be here during the game to watch it with you all and have a good time. It feels like a homecoming. LOL

Anyway about me, I've been having health issues and taking various medications for different things. I have nerve damage so I'm taking meds for that, joint pains and back and legs with muscle tensions. I'm a mess but I'm doing all I can to take care of myself. How have you been?

Edit: The Seahawks won most of the time when I put up and opened up the Game Day Forum. Come on Mods, if you're superstitious let me do it. I'll do it under my Seahawk handle. :D

Jake Hawks

Reaction score
Thanks for the post! Ravens are my second team if I had to choose one. Was so happy to see them beat the whiners in the super bowl last year.

OP
OP
W

WesternMDRaven24

Reaction score
Jake Hawks":2txco049 said:
Thanks for the post! Ravens are my second team if I had to choose one. Was so happy to see them beat the whiners in the super bowl last year.

Yeah that was an awesome game. It started out with the Ravens playing lights out football until the lights went out literally. Considering how cold it is in New York\New Jersey it the lights go out it's game over Seahawks wins! LOL! I'm kidding. I think Goodell and his morons are exactly that. What were they thinking picking that place? I bet they'll never host a SB ever again.

OP
OP
W

WesternMDRaven24

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1hcyh02l said:
I like this guy but don't say that I want cold weather Superbowls!!!

But cold weather Super Bowls is a recipe for disaster in terms of when it's gonna get played or fans going on ebay selling their tiickets cheaper than face value, etc. Now I still believe places like Baltimore and Seattle are perfect fits to host a Super Bowl. Baltimore like Seattle gets more rain than snow. If the Super Bowl were still playing in January today would be Super Bowl Sunday but instead it's Pro Bowl Sunday.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
WesternMDRaven24":pp8mhwok said:
MizzouHawkGal":pp8mhwok said:

But cold weather Super Bowls is a recipe for disaster in terms of when it's gonna get played or fans going on ebay selling their tiickets cheaper than face value, etc. Now I still believe places like Baltimore and Seattle are perfect fits to host a Super Bowl. Baltimore like Seattle gets more rain than snow. If the Super Bowl were still playing in January today would be Super Bowl Sunday but instead it's Pro Bowl Sunday.
Thing is more cities need to be in the rotation beyond SoCal, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Louisiana and domes. It's BORING.

OP
OP
W

WesternMDRaven24

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":v1oovcku said:
WesternMDRaven24":v1oovcku said:
MizzouHawkGal":v1oovcku said:

Thing is more cities need to be in the rotation beyond SoCal, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Louisiana and domes. It's BORING.

Agreed. I think every NFL stadium should get to host a Super Bowl at least once.

Opeth13

Reaction score
A Ravens and Seahawks fan? Check out my Christmas present from last year!

I think the kids in China who made it thought it looked close enough.

Attachments

• ravhawk2.jpg
    ravhawk2.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 1,060

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
drdiags":2dh510mn said:

EDIT: If I remember correctly, your avatar was from XL, with Darrel Jackson face-to-face with the Steelers DB (forget his name).

I think you might be thinking of me with the Bleacher Report articles.

drdiags

Reaction score
seahawksfan28":1362xsdj said:

Memory isn't as iron-clad as it used to be. BTW, has that writing opportunity continued or did the changes at BR stop the fans contributions?

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
drdiags":201phulw said:
seahawksfan28":201phulw said:

Memory isn't as iron-clad as it used to be. BTW, has that writing opportunity continued or did the changes at BR stop the fans contributions?

Haha no worries. Its nice to at least have someone remember. The changes really affected me personally. I had a few other opportunities to write (actually did a few articles at Seahawks Addicts) but BR really wanted more lists and rankings than actual articles. For them it was what could get you the most reads vs. what you felt were the best articles. I actually got to be prettt good acquiantences with theENGLISHseahawk during my time there.

James in PA

Reaction score
Thanks for your post, Western. We absolutely loved seeing you guys beat the Whiners in the Superbowl last year. And thanks to that fraudulent game and known as Super Bowl XL, I always root for you guys when you face the Stealers. I live in PA so you guys are considered one of the three "local" teams around here. They are the only one of the three that I can tolerate. (F the Eagles). The Ravens have a very solid organization and I expect it won't be long before they are back in the Super Bowl. Maybe we'll see a Hawks vs Ravens SB in the not so distant future.

OP
OP
W

WesternMDRaven24

Reaction score
James in PA":261o9ixv said:
I expect it won't be long before they are back in the Super Bowl. Maybe we'll see a Hawks vs Ravens SB in the not so distant future.

That is my dream Super Bowl. I want to see these 2 teams hook up in the Granddaddy of them all. I thought last year that might have happened but thanks to Falcons ruining it. It won't be long before Bill Belicheat and the Cheatriots fade away out of this league and taken off the map. Same for Peyton Manning. I never hope for injuries but Peyton is one hard knock away from being done for good since he had that neck surgery. This defense of the Seahawks might be the toughest one yet for Peyton Manning and he knows it. It might the one defense he can't torch. Richard Sherman is sure to really make it hard for Peyton. In my honest opinion John Fox is a horrible coach, the only reason he's in this Super Bowl is because of Peyton Manning without him they're bad. Anyway if Richard Sherman doesn't win the defensive NFL Play of the year award then the NFL is a complete joke. I would even take Sherman over Cheatsburgh's Hairball any day.

OP
OP
W

WesternMDRaven24

Reaction score
Opeth13":1xejk6lr said:
A Ravens and Seahawks fan? Check out my Christmas present from last year!

I think the kids in China who made it thought it looked close enough.

Hahaha That's looks cool. Take it with you to show it off to confuse people which team you root for.