"What do we need to do to win it?"

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
My apologies if this has already been discussed. The following is the conversation that took place between Russell Wilson and Terry Bradshaw on the podium for the presentation of the NFC Championship trophy. The game was barely finished and our QB is already thinking ahead to the Super Bowl. RW uses anything at his disposal to gain knowledge about what he needs to do to be better. Bradshaw has four rings. Why not get his opinion about what it takes from a resource like this. Thanks to DVR and closed captioning I was able to get this conversation.

RW-"I have a question for you. What do we need to do to win it?"
"What makes you win it?"
TB- "You know what, you gotta be really cool, don't let the moment catch up with you, you gotta play the game down, if you build it up its so important you'll screw it up, and you won't play well. Its not just another game believe me. But you can make it one. Just be cool. I'm proud of you."
RW- "Yes sir, thank you, Terry, I appreciate everything."

The separation is in the preparation? Check.
:icon_new: :thgeterdone:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Pete already drills this mentality in them with it's a championship game every week. Treat every game as a championship game then when you are in a championship game you won't have to do anything different.