NFL Network Replay of NFCCG

idahohawk

Reaction score
I'm watching the replay of the game with the sound bites on the NFL Network. Still unbelievably amazing to watch. I still get nervous on the SF final drive. SF got lucky on several conversions on that drive to get into the red zone. What an ending. I still have goosebumps.

#gohawks

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
One thing I couldn't decipher near the end. After the interception, Wilson says something to T. Jack before he heads out on the field for the kneeldown. Was anyone able to catch what he said?

SilNWest

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":39vujefj said:
One thing I couldn't decipher near the end. After the interception, Wilson says something to T. Jack before he heads out on the field for the kneeldown. Was anyone able to catch what he said?

I'm pretty sure it was "Jack, we're going to the superbowl!"

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Funny how Sherman inquiring about James's health and hugging Patton at the end will get no publicity. Just like last year when the slap by Trent Williams did, but you didnt see much of him asking Griffen how he was doing and encouraging him to heal up

OP
OP
idahohawk

idahohawk

Reaction score
I've been telling my Hawk buddies all week... ENJOY this. We are legit and haters cannot stand it. Nothing, and I repeat NOTHING is going to rain on this parade. I've been on cloud 9 ever since the Sherman INT. Seconds before that I was on the verge of a heart attack! Enjoy every minute of the ride everyone. When you are the team to beat, everyone takes shots at you. This is a good problem to have!

#gohawks

idahohawk":1zh2rw1d said:
Yeah that is what he says "hey... we're going to the Superbowl!" It's at 5:17 of this video:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films...739/Sound-FX-Seahawks-clinch-Super-Bowl-berth

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
idahohawk":2btr8ajl said:
I've been telling my Hawk buddies all week... ENJOY this. We are legit and haters cannot stand it. Nothing, and I repeat NOTHING is going to rain on this parade. I've been on cloud 9 ever since the Sherman INT. Seconds before that I was on the verge of a heart attack! Enjoy every minute of the ride everyone. When you are the team to beat, everyone takes shots at you. This is a good problem to have!

#gohawks

idahohawk":2btr8ajl said:
Yeah that is what he says "hey... we're going to the Superbowl!" It's at 5:17 of this video:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films...739/Sound-FX-Seahawks-clinch-Super-Bowl-berth

Sherman didn't INT that ball, Malcom Smith did. Remember if Smith misses that, SF gets 3 more shots with 2 T.O.

pmedic920

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":1w2tn3o2 said:
idahohawk":1w2tn3o2 said:

#gohawks

idahohawk":1w2tn3o2 said:

Sherman didn't INT that ball, Malcom Smith did. Remember if Smith misses that, SF gets 3 more shots with 2 T.O.

Stop making me think about that, it makes my belly hurt. :)

OP
OP
idahohawk

idahohawk

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":2ycixp7j said:
idahohawk":2ycixp7j said:

#gohawks

idahohawk":2ycixp7j said:

Oh crap my bad. I meant the Sherman tip and Smith Int. lol see how excited and nervous I still am ?

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
idahohawk":v0lsy5uo said:
JaiSeaSea":v0lsy5uo said:

#gohawks

Oh crap my bad. I meant the Sherman tip and Smith Int. lol see how excited and nervous I still am ?

I feel you brother. On to the next one!!

sc85sis

Reaction score
Malcolm totally hustled to get down to the end zone to be in position to catch that ball. Props to him.

marko358

Reaction score
Anyone notice how much faster and hard hitting this game was compared to the other game that day? Looked like the AFC teams were playing in quicksand.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
marko358":2gb45ijx said:
Anyone notice how much faster and hard hitting this game was compared to the other game that day? Looked like the AFC teams were playing in quicksand.

Oh I definitely noticed. I think our speed will be the difference in SB.
Well, as long as Seahawks play to their tempo and not Denver's.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
AFC games always seem to be like that. I cant stand watching any game on CBS its soooooo boooorrrrrinnnngggggg. That game specifically I actually fell asleep in the middle of it. It seemed like both Manning and Brady just sat back there with all the time in the world to do whatever they wanted and everything was so slow.

253hawk

Reaction score
I fell asleep during every single AFC playoff game this season.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I like the inside the NFL's coverage of the NFCCG as well damn near made me tear up.

HawkWow

Reaction score
sc85sis":2dopwnms said:
Malcolm totally hustled to get down to the end zone to be in position to catch that ball. Props to him.

But he didn't hustle to a knee fast enough for my liking...LOL. He sort of contemplates his next move and as Crabs starts moving towards him from behind, I believe ET assists with Smith's decision....IE: "get the *** down"!

OMG...don't even want to think about it. ; )

Greatest play in Hawk history. I've ran it all down a hundred times now. Can't think of one bigger.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
marko358":1um01hcr said:
Yes and mediots did also until the cornanation of Peyton started. There will be alot of shocked people come 9:00 PM CST on February 2nd.