Every Single 2013 Seahawks Touchdown. In Chronological Order

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Man. There were so many that I forgot about! This kind of vid is the perfect .Net time killer/filler for this excruciating two weeks we have to wait! ARGHHH!!!! At least we can still root against all the Niners in the Pro Bowl! :D

[youtube]eUS7dFJqLxY[/youtube]

I enjoyed this one post in the comments below from a Bronco fan. Respect!

"I am happy and mad that we are playing the Seahawks. I am happy because between the 49ers and Seahawks, who would I rather lose to (IF I HAD TO LOSE) it would be the Seahawks. The Seahawks have better fans, and they deserve it more. I am mad though, because who would be easier to beat? The 49ers. The Seahawks were the one team I have been scared to play all season long, and now we have to play them. It should be a good game, and in Vegas it should be a "pick em" no team favored one way or the other. Both teams have a 50/50 chance at winning. That defense is scary as hell, I am not looking forward to playing them. But if the Seahawks do win, that team deserves it, Russel Wilson deserves it, and the fan base certainly deserves it. CRAPtree is a terrible wr and I am glad to see that asshole lose.
I normally wish the Seahawks good luck, but sorry can't do that this game lol."

Exittium

Reaction score
IMO theres a noticeable difference with rice missing. Maybe not for someone who casually watches the footballs games but most hawk fans would probably see the difference there is without rice right now.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
He was our "Percy Light". A lot of people don't like him, but I think had he been healthy all year, he would have had a positive impact on our offense. The deep threat. I missed him a lot after he went down.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Exittium":3uu3xbr9 said:
IMO theres a noticeable difference with rice missing. Maybe not for someone who casually watches the footballs games but most hawk fans would probably see the difference there is without rice right now.

Rice was actually having a pretty tough year, but still made some plays.

It is true that D's probably had a little more "fear" in them having to account for Rice which
beneftis the whole O

Reaneypark

Reaction score
That's true. Another thing I picked up is that Marshawn doesn't like his teammates coming up and smacking him around to congratulate him. I'm sure he feels like he gets beat up enough on the way to the endzone. I love the "Handshakes all around" thing he does now.