browner

chrispy

Reaction score
I think I remember that he would have been back for the Superbowl if he'd have accepted his last league offer. I wonder if he regrets it.

Someone that knows more about this than me:
Does the fact that the Hawks made it to the Superbowl increase the damages in his lawsuit? Does he still have the option of accepting it and having "time served"?

I'm not suggesting that Maxwell can't handle things. I'm just curious about his situation because he was a big part of the team making it here.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'm pretty certain that Browner is going to have to take this to court if he wants to get the judgement he believes that he deserves.

As for the Super Bowl, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the team awards him a ring when we win.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
kidhawk":1khguqbv said:
As for the Super Bowl, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the team awards him a ring when we win.

I hope so but I would be surprised because I believe it will be up to the NFL and he is currently not in football and I doubt they want to do him any favors.

Basis4day

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2hrzzmz8 said:
kidhawk":2hrzzmz8 said:

I hope so but I would be surprised because I believe it will be up to the NFL and he is currently not in football and I doubt they want to do him any favors.

Its the teams and specifically players who decide who gets the ring when they win. Not the NFL.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":33q3sifs said:
RichNhansom":33q3sifs said:
kidhawk":33q3sifs said:

Its the teams and specifically players who decide who gets the ring when they win. Not the NFL.

THIS......There are certain players who play in the game and they will be guaranteed a ring, but after that the team can give the ring to anyone who they feel is deserving. The way Pete and other players have spoken of Browner since his suspension, it would surprise me if he didn't get one.

OP
OP
chrispy

chrispy

Reaction score
If that's true, they should give one to NYCoug as the symbolic 12th man.

djb28

Reaction score
He was a great piece to our puzzle, But he really messed up.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Can you imagine what that guy is going through? Watching his team play a game like last night to earn a Superbowl trip, and knowing he is not allowed to be a part of it? It bet it is utterly devastating for him.

I maintain that he is an idiot for smoking weed, but my god the circumstances around this whole thing are sketchy. Bottom line is that he is missing out on a once in a lifetime opportunity and its really unfortunate for him.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I would hope that he gets one, I also hope he is sitting at home watching the superb owl thinking.........was it worth missing out on THIS? If BB does not get his shit together he may not make the team next year.