Cowherd defending Sherman

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Basically saying what do you expect? "He just made hugest play of his life, in the hugest game, on the hugest stage." "7 Seconds after his play, and we jam a microphone in his face." "What did you expect?" Cues the british refined voice: "Oh thank you. It was a side route, covered in Stanford"

LMFAO!

Cowherd is the man right now.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play

Also says Bird and Deion were great trash talkers. Says Sherman is a credit to the NFL, stanford graduate, going back for Masters...Says Sherman is a terrific guy.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
This is exactly how I feel about this situation. I don't even know how I would be reacting if I made that play.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'd probably react exactly like Sherman.

One thing I like about Cowherd, he'll admit when he's wrong. Not many other analysts will do that.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":1y5vtbwb said:
I'd probably react exactly like Sherman.

One thing I like about Cowherd, he'll admit when he's wrong. Not many other analysts will do that.

Yup. He admitted he picked SF to win that game in same monologue.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Good for Cowherd. Tired of these guys embarrassed of Sherman and acting like he did something incredibly wrong. Get out of here with that

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I don't think Erin Andrews will make the mistake of being Sherman's first interview after a game again. Dude has passion and pride and none of us know what kind of trash Crabtree was talking to him!

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
I don't know why I try to listen to national radio. They've driven the narrative that San Fran is somehow better for the past week, even though they didn't win the division, and it's the same thing today after we eliminated them from the playoffs.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
now Cowherd is saying he doesnt see Denver exploding for points against us like so many people are saying, and they wont be driving down the field against us.

He says we ate Brees and Brady up, and good luck to QBs that stay in the pocket (Manning).

Really a good listen if you can tune in.

Zybot

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":27hajqs2 said:
I don't think Erin Andrews will make the mistake of being Sherman's first interview after a game again. Dude has passion and pride and none of us know what kind of trash Crabtree was talking to him!
Someone asked her if she was scared on twitter and she said she loved the passion of Sherman and loved that it wasn't a cliché response.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Dilfer will also be on in a few minutes. I'm pretty sure Seattle vs SF will dominate his show today.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Cowherd is a turd. He predicted the Seahawks would lose and he's from the Pacific Northwest.

And, while he may say good things about Sherm now, I can see him throw Sherm under the bus for basically doing the same thing.

Axx

Reaction score
dont listen to cowherd much but did he pick SF or SEA?

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Axx":1qzofx1x said:
dont listen to cowherd much but did he pick SF or SEA?

he picked SF to win. Today as he opened show, he admitted that.

All good, I like how he is defending Sherman and our team.

Zybot

Reaction score
truehawksfan":7vl6kmds said:
Cowherd is a turd. He predicted the Seahawks would lose and he's from the Pacific Northwest.

And, while he may say good things about Sherm now, I can see him throw Sherm under the bus for basically doing the same thing.
He is actually from Vegas, but he did spend 6 or so years in Portland doing local sports TV and his radio show. He never really was a fan of the teams in my opinion. I used to listen to him in Portland and he played to what was popular. I never really got the sense that he was a fan of any team.

Edit: Never mind.... just looked him up on Wikipedia and you are right. Never realized he was local. I knew he came to Portland from Vegas.

rightbench

Reaction score
I was dreading listening to him whine on my way to work about how SF should have won. Blew me away that we shared the same opinion I do about Sherman and his actions.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Dilfer is defending us so hard right now. lmao! hilarious!

He is saying Pete knows we are villified by America right now. And that's exactly how he, and we as fans want it. With a chip on our shoulder.

WE ALL WE GOT! WE ALL WE NEED!

Occidental Ave Bullies Baby!

DohBoy

Reaction score
So the little shit is back on the bandwagon?

At least he's consistent in his flip-flopping...

HawkGA

Reaction score
Didn't really like his "San Fran lost because they were tired after so much travel." True, they traveled a lot and that probably had them tired. But it's not like they haven't been blown out in Seattle their last couple of trips there.