SuperBowl Ticket Thread

Seattle_Hawk

Reaction score
Hey 12's. Mostly a lurker, but I've been a season ticket holder for 7 years now.

Did any other season ticket holders win the SuperBowl lottery? I didn't, but I already have a plane ticket booked to New York. Are there any Seahawk fans willing to sell their SuperBowl tickets they won in the lottery who can't make it to another Hawk fan who's going?

GO HAWKS!

drdiags

Reaction score
Well good luck to others but I just got this e-mail, so cannot help our good karma guy David or any other diehards get a decently priced Superbowl Ticket

Dear James,

Thank you for your continued support during this exciting season. Participating teams are provided a limited number of Super Bowl tickets and we recently concluded our Season Ticket Holder Super Bowl ticket lottery. We are sorry to inform you that your account was not drawn in the lottery.

That was quick.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I got 2 tickets. I'm open for dialogues that may be mutually beneficial.

Reaction score
We won 2 tickets (have 4 season tickets), but there are some catches - Payment has to be made IN PERSON by the person who's name is on the account (which is somewhat of an issue for us, as the tickets are in my buddy's name and he lives in Vancouver, WA - sounds like he might be taking a 1/2 day though this week to come up and get them). Plus you have to pay by a Money Order, no Credit Cards. I'm not going to be able to swing the $800 ticket for me (have to buy a pair at $1600 for the two) - and don't have money for the airfare either....sad I won't be able to go, but it would be a lot to put my wife through with our 5 year old daughter, who can be a bit of a handful. I'm just glad that we have the opportunity.

mikeak

Reaction score
I would be interested in a single ticket. So if you have two I pay for both and get one and you keep one

PM if interested

Zorn76

Reaction score
drdiags":2in6qiqa said:
Well good luck to others but I just got this e-mail, so cannot help our good karma guy David or any other diehards get a decently priced Superbowl Ticket

Dear James,

Thank you for your continued support during this exciting season. Participating teams are provided a limited number of Super Bowl tickets and we recently concluded our Season Ticket Holder Super Bowl ticket lottery. We are sorry to inform you that your account was not drawn in the lottery.

That was quick.

lol, wow, that was.

Funny how unless the 1st word is, "Congratulations", you know you're SOL.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
PM me if you're willing to sell one. Will buy in cash, hopefully I have enough cash :).

OlyHawk

Reaction score
Already had airline tickets for $240 RT, found a room, then just got the Email saying I won the Lottery. Everything is lining up. Now we need that Priceless win in Metlife Stadium.
Still need one more ticket. Good luck to everyone that can represent.

vant

Reaction score
I'm also interested as well. Didn't win the lottery :(

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Congrats to all the winners and hopefully that want tickets, will get them! Go Hawks.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
We weren't drawn in the lottery either....boo
Gotta start checking with anyone that will listen.

I'm openly accepting PM's for 2 tix!

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I can't believe it. I got picked. And i bought a plane ticket to NY a week and a half ago! I dont know what to do!

Go Hawks!!!!!

Riley12

Reaction score
SeaTown81":1tokjc1e said:
I can't believe it. I got picked. And i bought a plane ticket to NY a week and a half ago! I dont know what to do!

Go Hawks!!!!!

Whoo!

It is very fitting that you were selected. Good for you!!

Maybe we will run into each other at Carlow East sometime that weekend.

kjreid

Reaction score
I am bummed, I got picked in the 2005 lottery and hoped my seniority would give me a great chance (1994). I got the email that I wasn't drawn. I guess I will be paying a bit more for my tickets.

SeahawksMSHing

Reaction score
I am looking for ticket or two to the Superbowl PM me - PS I am 2-0 in Seahawk Playoff games :)