Dameshek Respects Seattle....and then Doesn't.

Polaris

Reaction score
http://davedameshek.nfl.com/

Dave gets cold feet at the end and goes with the Niners because the Niners are "playing better" (i.e. Hot). Says he 'respects' the 12th man...and then disrespects the 12th man in the next sentence.

OP
OP
P

Polaris

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3oeprd44 said:
Who is the clown and why does his opinion matter?

He is one expert on NFL.com (well supposed expert) that had been backing Seattle going to the Superbowl and now has backed off. Besides, I like some of his stuff.

Why does anyone's opinion matter? If we want to take this to the logical extreme, we should shut down this entire forum becuase nobody's opinion matters in the end until the game is actually played.

minormillikin

Reaction score
For a Steeler fan, who has been taking constant abuse from Seahawks fans since 2005, I consider this a ringing endorsement from Damashek. His preseason Superb Owl prediction was Seahawks beating Bengals, so he's no hater.

OP
OP
P

Polaris

Reaction score
minormillikin":2du26f4q said:
For a Steeler fan, who has been taking constant abuse from Seahawks fans since 2005, I consider this a ringing endorsement from Damashek. His preseason Superb Owl prediction was Seahawks beating Bengals, so he's no hater.

That's why I started this thread. I am dissapointed that he has lost his nerve in his preseason NFC pick literally at the last minute (or game anyway). Frankly for that he deserves to be blasted by Seahawks fans. JIMHO

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
My point being why do we put so much value in the talking heads pro or con? Form your OWN opinion and call it good! :)

Kaiser

Reaction score
I havent given a sloppy dump what media "experts" say since i was 10 and heard them predict who would win in overtime, or which hockey team would win in 7 games, etc. Futile, unknowable, and stupid things to even bother with guessing at. When one of them simply says they dont know, i'll pay attention to that person.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Dave is no expert. he has a fun and entertaining show. nothing is serious with him.

Tokadub

Reaction score
So basically what he's saying is that the 49er's are just so hot right now

[youtube]Jhc6CRgwkqg[/youtube]

Latest posts