Exceptional Win by Seattle

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Where is my man Maelstrom at? He gave good reasonable takes on Geno while you were all taking a parroting approach to media crap and putting the poor mans good logical takes down.

Where is Fade? More like go Fade yourself! Your takes were completely wrong.

All out, team win, in Week 1 against a decent opponent with a HOF caliber QB. A reasonable take is that they will continue to get better as the season goes on. If Geno can play like this, for 4 quarters mind you -- then I think Seattle is in good shape to at least be competitive.

For all yall calling for the tank commander crap, turn in your fan card and GT_O.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Sending Russ home with the L was awesome. Especially when the Broncos were a sloppy, horrible mess the whole game.

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Sending Russ home with the L was awesome. Especially when the Broncos were a sloppy, horrible mess the whole game.
Denver played very well the second half. Did we watch the same game or are you making excuses? The Seattle D stepped up. The 12th Man was on point all night. Dickson looked great, gunners looked great.

That's the problem with some of y'all. You can't tell a 3 phase victory from a hole in your rear end.

Boohman14

Reaction score
Great win. The youngsters inexperience showed but their heart overcame that. I liked the returns by DJ Dallas and almost blocked punt. Our tight ends were great. Metcalf played well. His fumble was just a terrific defensive play by Denver. I feel bad for Adams. He was getting after Russ then the knee crapped out on him.
The officials were pretty good for the most part but I couldn't believe how many obvious holds Denver's right tackle got away with.
Very entertaining game. The NFL is probably very happy with the product.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Russ can’t be happy being pulled for a kicker...
It looked like he had the distance but just pulled it. Anyway, when you have it twice 1-foot away and come away with nothing, you deserve to lose. Denver was as sloppy with the penalties as the 49ers were yesterday. I’ll take the wins any way they come.

Donn2390

Reaction score
All that whining about getting away from Pete

And he ends up with what looks like a complete buffoon as a coach

Lessons learned Russ......??

Nah probably not ;)
Russ said he and Hackett had a super tight bond from the moment they met. I wonder if it isn't quite as tight tonight as it was this morning??
Russ just might find himself in a worse situation than he ran away from. He was supposed to be in total control and the control didn't even last 60 minutes...

chrispy

Reaction score
Russ said he and Hackett had a super tight bond from the moment they met. I wonder if it isn't quite as tight tonight as it was this morning??
Russ just might find himself in a worse situation than he ran away from. He was supposed to be in total control and the control didn't even last 60 minutes...
...unless he made the call and/or agreed to come out. Gotta protect the brand...