49ers Road Trip

UKHawk

Reaction score
Hey first post here so go easy on me, as my username indicates I'm a Seahawk fan from the good old UK, been a fan since the days of Largent, Krieg and Warner.

Anyway the 49ers have been on the road now going on for 4 weeks, with trips to Arizona, Green Bay, Carolina and finally this coming Sunday up in Seattle, when will the fatigue finally hit them and will we see a drop off in their performance levels to our advantage, surely all this travelling thru multiple timezones will have a major effect on their ability to rehab between games, on the flip-side we have been playing at home for the final 2 weeks of regulation and also had the bye week to rehab and get healthy prior to this past saturdays game.

Mods If you feel this is post is not in the relevant forum then please move!

Go Hawks :icon_new:

VinceDee

Reaction score
On the other hand, the 49ers might be getting so used to playing on the road that it's becoming less important to them where they're playing.

It will be important for the twelfth man to remind them why they didn't want to be on the road in the playoffs.

The Radish

Reaction score
I agree the ninnirs have been playing very well on the road. But I'm hoping a trip to Seahawks Stadium is way worse than a trip to Carolina.

:les:

tom sawyer

Reaction score
They are worn down, the are weak, they will be our prey. mwahahahahaha. I believe.

And there is no getting "USED TO" the Clink, only getting "USED IN" the Clink!!

The Radish

Reaction score
tom sawyer":2jlphtp2 said:
They are worn down, the are weak, they will be our prey. mwahahahahaha. I believe.

I laugh outloud at those that say the ninnirs are weak. I might not like them or their coach but I freely admit that's a good team.

PNW9erFan

Reaction score
If I recall correctly...it was mentioned yesterday during a segment on ESPN, that only two teams have won ALL their road games as Wild Card teams...those being the 2010' Packers & 2007' Giants...

So, while it's not been done A LOT...it has...BEEN DONE...and we're looking to add our name to that ever so small list...but it will be a hard fight...that's for sure!

I just pray for two things OUTSIDE of a win...:)

#1 No injuries to either team
#2 The REFS don't become the deciding factor on who wins!

Good luck 'fans'...may the best team win!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Radish":5505v0bt said:
tom sawyer":5505v0bt said:

I laugh outloud at those that say the ninnirs are weak. I might not like them or their coach but I freely admit that's a good team.

And I freely admit that they were good last year when they came here and in September when they showed up to get Clinked. Nothing has changed.

sutz

Reaction score
The loss of a preparation day each week is probably more of a factor.