This stat blew me away (Lynch, missed tackles)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Lynch is in the Saints' heads so bad it is hilarious. Their effort on some of those tackle attempts was just awful.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
That's Lynch for ya. The funniest thing about Lynch is when he gets into open field...he seems lost. He looks like he slows down so he can wait for someone to come to lay into.

Also on the other side, I want to know how many missed tackles the Seahawks D had against Ingram and Robinson that first half. I would think there were quite a bit.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
hawkfan68":202mq40o said:
That's Lynch for ya. The funniest thing about Lynch is when he gets into open field...he seems lost. He looks like he slows down so he can wait for someone to come to lay into.

Also on the other side, I want to know how many missed tackles the Seahawks D had against Ingram and Robinson that first half. I would think there were quite a bit.

When he slowed down just a step on the Last TD run you could just see him sizing up the DB coming in for a stiff arm or a shoulder. Got to be a nightmare for an isolated defensive back.

I love #24.

Seeker

Reaction score
Saints defense when tate/harvin/Baldwin/kearse had the ball

Deebo.jpg

Saints defense when Marshawn lynch had the ball
HA1 9I2nefnSDSqJnGidTPoFpfH8qctAdu0nV S9ehUWjIYagw

dbsn2420

Reaction score
If there is anyone I want on my team in a knock down drag out brawl, scratch for every inch game like this one next Sunday will be, it is Beast Mode all day every day!