Lynch

Hawks46

Reaction score
Lynch looked pretty fresh and spry last week. He was a tad more explosive than I've seen him at the end of the year, and his vision looked a lot better.

I just hope those 28 carries won't sap him too much for this week.

1 more game big fella, then you get a rest !

kidhawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about Lynch too much...he almost always gets a day off during the week to rest him up for game day. Lynch is Beast and the bigger the game, the more Beast we see.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Every single player should be able to get by this week on adrenaline alone. Going to be battle.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
In case anyone thought Lynch wasn't performing up to par the past month or so, check this out:

Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF 19m
Before this yr, PFF record for most MTs forced in a season inc playoffs was Adrian Peterson's 76 in 2012. Marshawn Lynch has 99 + counting

Beast Mode is alive and well. Our offensive line, not so much.

CANHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3dc6n9uv said:
In case anyone thought Lynch wasn't performing up to par the past month or so, check this out:

Before this yr, PFF record for most MTs forced in a season inc playoffs was Adrian Peterson's 76 in 2012. Marshawn Lynch has 99 + counting

Sorry, I'm stupid. What's an MT?

Seeker

Reaction score
MT = missed tackles
lol at the saints db's getting all thuggy on the recievers and then see marshawn and was like "oh sorry sir go right on ahead".

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Though SF didn't allow a rusher over 100 yards this year, that's pretty much a technicality due to the 97 yard, 2 rushing TD (and 1 pass TD), day in September. People talked of the beastquake part 2 in the NO game, but I'm of the opinion it's more likely to happen Sunday.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
He was incredible last week. I don't want to live in a world where Lynch is not our star RB. We have got to win the championship now while this dude is still in his prime.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":ir7o7ekt said:

Great find, Roland!

That is amazing! Can not wait for the Beast Mode v. Niners!

sutz

Reaction score
I think they've been 'saving' him for the playoffs. Seems to be working. :)

Polk738

Reaction score
I think some of it also might've been due to the fact that they switched up the OL before the game, they brought in Micheal Bowie to replace somebody, (can't remember who) an they shifted up some of the positions, regardless of whatever they did it obviously worked wonders for the run game.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Polk738":4zaf5mlf said:
I think some of it also might've been due to the fact that they switched up the OL before the game, they brought in Micheal Bowie to replace somebody, (can't remember who) an they shifted up some of the positions, regardless of whatever they did it obviously worked wonders for the run game.

Bowie replaced James Carpenter at LG. Seemed to do "wonders" for Marshawn's running. Wouldn't it be terrific if the new tandem of Okung and Bowie could replace Walter Jones and "Poison Pill"?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":ki84wff4 said:
O line was bad? Who made the gaping holes I saw him run through?
The same guys that kept the line of scrimmage a brick wall on twice as many running plays that Beast Mode didn't run through without some insane effort on his part.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
sutz":1j95ja3u said:
It's the benefit of the bye week it was reported that he mentioned something to that effect. It's going to become very apparent in this game since everyone is back in the routine and this is the 49ers 4th straight road game and coming off an eastcoast game to make it more fun.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2e7fu3gd said:
sutz":2e7fu3gd said:
It's the benefit of the bye week it was reported that he mentioned something to that effect. It's going to become very apparent in this game since everyone is back in the routine and this is the 49ers 4th straight road game and coming off an eastcoast game to make it more fun.

Soooo ..... are you saying that the odds are stacked against them? Let's see...they beat Arizona, Green Bay and now, Indianapolis. If they can beat us....I will give them credit....reluctantly.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Marshawn needs to have another amazing game for us come Sunday as I don't think Russell is gonna have a hard time getting over his recent struggles.

jblaze

Reaction score
I expect Lynch to be extra hyped up for this one this weekend given he's from Oakland, etc. He reps O-town pretty hard and you know he wants to go through these guys as opposed to around them.

I figure they'll line up 8 in the box to try to stop him and that will have some success. However, somewhere in the 3rd or 4th quarter he'll bust one.

Latest posts