3:30 PM Pacific start time for NFCCG

dukestar

Reaction score
Not sure I like this. I preferred being the first game the past week. Now I will be anxious during the AFCCG.

A

Anonymous

I wish we had the early game on Sunday...only because I'm going to need some time to unwind after it's over. I have a feeling it's going to be a sleepless night next Sunday night. I'm going to be way too excited to be able to sleep because we're gonna be playing in the big game two weeks later.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Oh God its going to be torture waiting for that game to start

warden

Reaction score
Same start time as the Superbowl, good practise

rideaducati

Reaction score
This game is going to be so inflated all week and then the whiners are gonna come in and stink it up like they always do at the Clink.

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
I hope you are right, this is gonna be a long week. The game can't get here fast enough. The late start will also allow more time for the 12's to tailgate and get extra rowdy for the game. I don't have a problem with that. I remember back in '05, we were all in our seats and blowing the Panthers off the field during warm ups. Hoping for a repeat of that next weekend.

JonRud

Reaction score
Also in Jan. 2006 the Broncos hosted the early game and the Hawks the late game. same scenario this time.

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
Trust me, this is actually very beneficiary for the Hawks. Playing late at home always seems to have some sort of positive impact on the Seahawks players.