Ticket Restrictions

HoyaSaxaHawks

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been a lurker here for years (dating back to the scout days, where I used to be known as HinduHawk) and was hoping my fellow 12s could help me out with a quick question.

I haven't lived in Seattle for nearly 7 years, but have diligently saved up money to make the trip back when they hosted an NFC Championship Game (the Super Bowl is also cool, but I don't think it would be as fun as weird as that sounds). This would be my first Hawks game, so please bear me with me as I'm sure some of my questions are a bit silly!

I know that tickets go on sale at around 8AM tomorrow, but they're restricted for residents of the Seattle area. I'm sure these prices will be lower than Stubhub, etc. so my questions are:

-Are there anyways to get around this? I assume just having a friend from Seattle put in their address/information would work?
-How much more would end up paying on StubHub/Ticket Exchange if I couldn't buy it via the website?
-What is wrong with Russell Wilson??!? (joking)

Thank you and Go Hawks!

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
There is no way you will get tickets direct from the seahwaks. Reseller sites are your only option.

OP
OP
H

HoyaSaxaHawks

Reaction score
Will NFL Ticket Exchange be restricted to those with northwest billing Addresses?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Craigslist, or there may be some being sold here on .net in the 'Classifieds' forum.