Your first Seahawks game?

Death

Reaction score
Seeing as tonight our Seahawks are back in action, thought it would be interesting to read about other people's first time seeing us in person?

I will start.

As I put in my introduction thread, have lived my whole life in North Carolina and not a ton of Seahawks fans around here(Panthers obviously having the biggest fanbase). Started watching games with my girlfriend while in High School(Her and her family were from the Seattle area) and even though we broke up haha, I kept on watching us.

First time I saw us in person was in the 2003 season when we lost at the Bengals. Why was I in Cincy? Well I had attended a friend's wedding the night before, and that morning as I was packing up to go home, another friend of ours texted and told me he had a spare ticket to the game that afternoon and he knew I was a Seahawks fan so how about it? It was almost like it was written in the stars for me to go lol.

Sitting beside him all game long with a ton of Bengals fans, I got looks every time we got a first down or I made a big play and I jumped in excitement, but no fight occurred lol. Sucks we lost of course, but was still a great experience just to see us in person for the first time. Only been a fan a couple years at that point, but already loved everything about the team and loved being a fan.

How about ya'll?

Chawker

Reaction score
1976 Detroit Lions game front row 50 yardline interviewed by wayne cody pre game, Largent caught a 4th quarter bomb from Zorn, I thought the king dome was going to fall down. We lost but it was one hellva day.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Somewhere around 2005. Seahawks vs Rams in a Wild Card game. Hawks lost but its the first and last game I have seen. Cool experience and I was able to get on the field but I just like watching from home better.