Does Percy play next week?

getnasty

Reaction score
I would think he should be good to go as long as he passes all the concussion test, am i wrong in thinking this. Offense is gonna need all their weapons next week.

seabowl

Reaction score
Do not see why not. Yesterday showed why we went out and got the guy. Without him yesterday it would have been much closer.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
If he passes the concussion tests than why not? Him coming out of the game early might have been a blessing in disguise, his hip didn't have to work the whole game and he got some work in.

If he does come back, hopefully Wilson doesnt lead him into anymore safety's.

vonstout

Reaction score
I was surprised he didn't have a conclusion from the first hit. My biggest concern is it wasn't just one hit, but two. Let's hope for the best.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3cjxngkd said:
I am not optimistic he will pass his concussion tests.

Yeah, I wish I felt differently, but this is where I am right now. It's little more than gut feeling right now though, so hopefully I'm wrong.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
The first hit, you can say, "Maybe the dude just missed." He lowered his shoulder, at least. Maybe he just got the helmet because Harvin was moving and he lined it up wrong as a result.

The second hit was Malcolm Jenkins deliberately forearm-shotting Harvin in the back of the head.

I wasn't sure about that Bounty-gate stuff before, but if a Vikings fan ever complains about the Saints taking shots like that again, I'll be the first in line to agree with him.

I will say that he looked alright after the game, so I do feel good about him passing his tests this week.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I think that more often than not, people come back the next week from concussions, but Harvin took not one, but two really hard blows to the head so I think that I honestly don't know what to think about his availability for the NFCCG. I would guess by Wednesday or Thursday we'd have a better idea.

Seeker

Reaction score
Percy harvin has a 100% better chance of returning next week than the saints do.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Let's hope. I think our offense will get crushed by either Carolina or SF if he doesn't play. It's floundering right now.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Seaswab":2o9aus7t said:
Our offense was garbage without him
:13: need the Harvin. Offense looked pretty darn good with him in. Out, it looked like what it did the past month or so, mediocre.

This is why the team needs to target one of the WR in the draft. I would love Evans, but no way he makes it to Hawks without a trade up.

sutz

Reaction score
kidhawk":1w47vsza said:
I think that more often than not, people come back the next week from concussions, but Harvin took not one, but two really hard blows to the head so I think that I honestly don't know what to think about his availability for the NFCCG. I would guess by Wednesday or Thursday we'd have a better idea.
This ^^^. The new protocol means you don't really know for a couple of days. Too many players that seemed OK the day after the hit and then got woozy later in the week when they were already cleared to practice.

1. Hopefully, he's OK.

2. I hope he can play for us next week if so.

In that order.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
sutz":10kdlb23 said:
kidhawk":10kdlb23 said:
This ^^^. The new protocol means you don't really know for a couple of days. Too many players that seemed OK the day after the hit and then got woozy later in the week when they were already cleared to practice.

1. Hopefully, he's OK.

2. I hope he can play for us next week if so.

In that order.

Especially since he has a history of migraines, which is usually the lingering symptom that keeps guys from playing the next week after they have had a concussion.

If he get's headaches, he could be out for the year, because he has already shown that those can linger for him for weeks.