Potentially bad news...(Saints to wear gold pants)

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/uniform-seattle-game-white-gold-318784/#.UtBh1PTuIWg

Good news for the TV audience, but perhaps bad for us. Instead of wearing white jerseys with their awful black pants that look completely terrible, the saints are gonna wear White Jerseys on gold pants, the same great looking swagger pants that took them to a Lombardi. (Why they don't wear gold pants all the time and throw away the ugly black ones are a mystery to me... and especially that they seem to wear the black ones more often :S).

Normally I think the saints should always wear gold pants since that is one of the better uniforms in the league, but they look like high school di**heads in black pants. BUT i dont want the saints to get any unnecessary advantage (they lost to us badly in beat quake/ monday night / bears NFC championship wearing black pants, but last time they wore gold pants they beat us!!!.

9172793-large.jpg

^^^^ :( :( :(

Treefiddy

Reaction score
Unlike Pooh Dat we don't need stupid gimmicks and what not. Prepare all week, line up our bruisers and punch them in the mouth.

mrinsatiable

Reaction score
if you care too much about what the oppenents wear they you're not focusing on the more important parts of the game. Like the fact that they have some serious injuries and we're getting back "Percy Harvin"!!

Seeker

Reaction score
Screw they're uniforms, THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH US

2_0_6

Reaction score
All I need to do is look at the O-Line in the backround in that pic.

Nuff said.

sutz

Reaction score
Yes, it is important to look good while getting your butt kicked.

:twisted:

Bprez3

Reaction score
Bad news for the Saints this will be my first game in Seattle since the NFCCG

ivotuk

Reaction score
Wow, we are really in their heads. They can't game plan for the Seahawks so instead they throw superstition after superstition at the game. This tells me that as soon as they get down, they will fold.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Cool, their asses will still be shiny after being run the f*** over.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
When do we start hearing about the Hoodoo practices going on in back rooms, and them going on occult adventures to find supernatural artifacts that will gift them TDs?

HawkWow

Reaction score
After Elvis wore gold pants, he wasn't allowed on TV for awhile. After tomorrow, the networks may decide to deal the Saints a similar fate.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
Last week, Saints bucked the trend by winning an outdoor playoff game in cold weather on the road.

This week, they'll buck the trend by wearing their magical pixie dust fairy-gold pants that are like Kryptonite to the Seahawks ... and they'll still lose.

Latest posts