Walter Jones

Shaz

Reaction score
He'll get there without a doubt

He's going to be the only sure lock there

2_0_6

Reaction score
It would be great to have him & the O-line from the '05 team raise the flag on Saturday.

I had the chance to talk with him frequently during the 04 & 05 seasons, super nice guy and big as a house.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The only thing more certain than a Seahawks win this Saturday is Walter Jones making it as a first ballot HoFer.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
12 seasons
9 times Pro Bowl
7 times All Pro

Voted the BEST player in the GAME by multiple publications multiple times.

And the stats that will make every HoF voter's jaw drop when read aloud:

23 sacks given up in 12 years
9 holding calls called against in 12 years

Those are simply ridiculous numbers, and the ones that will have every voter rubber stamping his first ballot entry.

Xarbx425

Reaction score
Something is extremely wrong with the voting if Walter doesn't get voted in. He's easily one of the top 100 NFL players of all time.

Shock2k

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":2cf16o14 said:
12 seasons
9 times Pro Bowl
7 times All Pro

Voted the BEST player in the GAME by multiple publications multiple times.

And the stats that will make every HoF voter's jaw drop when read aloud:

23 sacks given up in 12 years
9 holding calls called against in 12 years

Those are simply ridiculous numbers, and the ones that will have every voter rubber stamping his first ballot entry.

9 holding calls in 12 years! Holy crap.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am more confident about Walt getting in than I am about the Hawks winning tomorrow, and I am confident that will happen too.

warden

Reaction score
Hall of Fame inductees announced On February 1st. Superbowl is on the 2nd. Most inductees are part of a ceremony on the field just before kick off of the Superbowl. The Seahawks must make this moment extra special for Walter by also being on the field for that ceremony.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
warden":3k8jhyxp said:
Hall of Fame inductees announced On February 1st. Superbowl is on the 2nd. Most inductees are part of a ceremony on the field just before kick off of the Superbowl. The Seahawks must make this moment extra special for Walter by also being on the field for that ceremony.

If this happens, I will shed a tear. :)
Or two.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to link a video to my post, can someone explain how to do it or point me to a past forum that's discussed it before?!

Anyway, here's a clip of Big Walt taking Mike Rucker for an absolute RIDE during the 2005 NFC Championship game against Carolina. I'm sure alot of you are already familiar with it, but for those who haven't seen it yet, ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd-BSrVsRDs

I've probably watched this clip 1,000 times and I swear it gets better everytime I see it. If that isn't a Hall of Fame block, I don't know what is! lol...