Last time we came off a bye ...

Exittium

Reaction score
IT was 34-7 :D :thirishdrinkers: :0190l: Lets hope history repeats itself :)

PerSea Hawkin

Reaction score
Deja Vu time folks. Let's hope their passing offense is grounded like their plane was that night.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I think it is odd that we came off a bye week during the season then played the Saints then the 9ers. It could happen that way again. Although this time the 9ers will be in the house of horrors (if they win).

rjdriver

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":1d4s4zpw said:
I think it is odd that we came off a bye week during the season then played the Saints then the 9ers. It could happen that way again. Although this time the 9ers will be in the house of horrors (if they win).

Another interesting tidbit:

This will be the fourth out of the last five games we have played an opponent for the second time this year. The week after that it will be our fifth of six games of seeing an opponent twice (or thrice) in a season. If somehow we face the Colts is the SB, it will six of seven.

Pretty Crazy.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
The Niners are starting to bore me with all of their 'quest for six' and 'still the big dogs of the division' (even though they're a 12-4 runner up) chump talk. Not sure if the Panthers will beat them with Crabtree in the mix, but the earlier all of the entitled-acting BS ends the better. Normally I'd say a 12-4 team that just pulled off a tough road win deserves to be in the NFCC game, but the way these guys carry themselves, I don't think they properly represent. I'd much rather see the Panthers.

themunn

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2rbrnrd2 said:
The Niners are starting to bore me with all of their 'quest for six' and 'still the big dogs of the division' (even though they're a 12-4 runner up) chump talk. Not sure if the Panthers will beat them with Crabtree in the mix, but the earlier all of the entitled-acting BS ends the better. Normally I'd say a 12-4 team that just pulled off a tough road win deserves to be in the NFCC game, but the way these guys carry themselves, I don't think they properly represent. I'd much rather see the Panthers.

Honestly I think it's insane that San Francisco are the favourites against Carolina.
I understand that they're on a roll, Crabtree is back and they just pulled off a tough road win in Green Bay.

There's all this "this is not the same San Francisco team that Carolina beat". Well guess what, Carolina still BEAT San Francisco on the road, and now they're at home, where they're 9-1 over the last 10 games, winning the last 7 straight, and the only team to pull out the victory in that span are the "big dogs of the NFC".

dunceface

Reaction score
themunn":3m5lbi6o said:
HawKnPeppa":3m5lbi6o said:

Honestly I think it's insane that San Francisco are the favourites against Carolina.
I understand that they're on a roll, Crabtree is back and they just pulled off a tough road win in Green Bay.

There's all this "this is not the same San Francisco team that Carolina beat". Well guess what, Carolina still BEAT San Francisco on the road, and now they're at home, where they're 9-1 over the last 10 games, winning the last 7 straight, and the only team to pull out the victory in that span are the "big dogs of the NFC".

this is pretty much the exact conversation I have had with every niner fan that has wanted run their mouth since Sunday... COULDN'T AGREE MORE

FairWeatherFan

Reaction score
I expect to see hyper aggressiveness from our team this weekend. I believe that aggressiveness will outclass the Saints. ;)