Seahawks Logo Painted on Saints Practice Field

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
If he wants to create the exact environment, he should get 65,000 speakers, crank them to 11, and make the players practice in those conditions.

amill87

Reaction score
I see the thought process behind Payton trying to make all these changes to things that don't matter but I wonder if that really is a psychological difference.

If Brees drinks the orange gatorade instead of the red, will that really make him feel different and remind him to play better?

It seems to me that the Saints are more worried about trying to change themselves than just let their talent do all the work.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
From the power rankings of playoff team (Classic line)

RANK

12-5 SAINTS

The Saints showed everybody something by beating the hot Eagles at the Linc. Of course, advancing past Philly's defense to face the Seattle D (with the 12th Man in the house) is like going from an Oasis concert to a Slayer jam session. The encouraging aspect of Saturday night's win was how effectively New Orleans ran the football in the four-minute offense. Take pressure off Drew Brees and let the offensive line hit some people.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
If I saw this without any context, I would assume that some Hawks fans had punked the Saints. Really? Painting the opposing team's logo on your own practice turf?

Don't forget to practice in your custom made ear plugs.

- bsd

ZephyrHawk

Reaction score
Sean Payton is a smart Coach, but this I am not sure.

Playing at Clink is really getting into opposing team's head!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I bet the grounds crew thought it was a joke at first. You might be over-thinking things, Sean.

suppaball

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2gzx1v5t said:
If he wants to create the exact environment, he should get 65,000 speakers, crank them to 12, and make the players practice in those conditions.
There fixed it.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Payton is trying his damndest to remind his guys that they got physically pushed round last time, and this is just one of the ways he is doing it. Kind of a they think they own you type thing.

jblaze

Reaction score
Just staying consistent with the gimmicky crap. Last week they changed the flavor of their gatorade and they won!

If they need this motivation to help them prepare, we've already won.