Seahawks Logo Painted on Saints Practice Field

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
suppaball":2tjgcjc6 said:
Sarlacc83":2tjgcjc6 said:
If he wants to create the exact environment, he should get 65,000 speakers, crank them to 12, and make the players practice in those conditions.
There fixed it.

Why not just make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

....This one goes to 11.

Heathens.

seabowl

Reaction score
I hear they are having Archie Manning raise the 12th man flag as practice starts.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'm sorry but.. this team lost 34-7 to us a month ago... now they have a chance at the ultimate revenge. That would make them 2 wins away from a championship..

And they need this for motivation? :lol:

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Next they will fire up some F-16 on the sideline to reach the same decibel level that you guys get at the CLink.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
atare7ah.jpg

stack600

Reaction score
I agree with all above...In the game of minds..this shows were deep in their heads...What would a shrink have to say about this??
You would think, while trying to practice your gameplan every time you ran near our logo..a player would think about the beatdown..Iguess thats what payton want's..But to me I think it would backfire...Just to much

Reaneypark

Reaction score
stack600":1p87extl said:
I agree with all above...In the game of minds..this shows were deep in their heads...What would a shrink have to say about this??
You would think, while trying to practice your gameplan every time you ran near our logo..a player would think about the beatdown..Iguess thats what payton want's..But to me I think it would backfire...Just to much

I think you'd want to remind your players of successes rather than failures. The Hawks are certainly in their heads.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
This Saints team isn't better than the one we beat when we had a 7-9 record..I don't see how whatever they do
is going to work..We could beat ourselves however but with the time off and good prep..I can't see that happening..

Exittium

Reaction score
Didn't Fisher replay Tate's catch and taunt for his team? Can someone remind me how well that worked?

chris98251

Reaction score
I think they wanted some Mojo and had a Seahawk Painted and then a Voodoo Ceremony with the team hoping that our abilities in the secondary might get transferred to there.

This women seen leaving the fields shortly after practice started.

Pirates

PerSea Hawkin

Reaction score
Sean Payton is going to give his team an inferiority complex. They've been losing everyday in practice in preparation for the real thing. :lol:

Bprez3

Reaction score
They also need to put 34-7 on their scoreboard to make it more authentic

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
Hawks46":3troapa8 said:
Holy trademark infringement Batman !

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder what good old Roger and his minions think about that. Seems worthy of a "$" fine, for charity of course, but who the $!#/ in the NFL does that? Only the Saints....hilarious/ridiculous. We in their heads.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
That's just weird. Wonder if they hung some replicant Seahawks banners from the rafters, gave their cheerleaders some Seagals uni's and so on and so on. The list of things that would make about as much sense goes on endlessly.