Seahawks Logo Painted on Saints Practice Field

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
terrytogo":2t2m26sh said:
Scottemojo":2t2m26sh said:
So if Seattle just paints a Saint's logo on their field, is it all good?

The only way you get to paint another team's logo on your field is if you've played a game in February before. 8)

Seattle's played a game in February. But you didn't know that since you've only watched football since 2009.

terrytogo

Reaction score
My apologies.

The only way you get to paint another team's logo on your field is if you've won a game in February before.

FIFY.

terrytogo

Reaction score
Not a bandwagon jumper; I've experienced countless disappointments as a Saints fan in my life. I know how you hawks fans feel b/c the first twenty years of me being a Saints fan were always left with the saying "Next year".

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
terrytogo":kupas3py said:
Not a bandwagon jumper; I've experienced countless disappointments as a Saints fan in my life. I know how you hawks fans feel b/c the first twenty years of me being a Saints fan were always left with the saying "Next year".

Really, then you wouldn't trot out the, "We have a Super Bowl and you don't" argument. You're full of crap, you know that?

terrytogo

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1weukubk said:
terrytogo":1weukubk said:

Really, then you wouldn't trot out the, "We have a Super Bowl and you don't" argument. You're full of crap, you know that?

I apologize; probably crossed the line with that one. I'm just bored at work and can't wait for Saturday afternoon.
No matter what we as fans say, it won't change how the game will play out. I just find it particularly amusing that so many
fans are looking forward to the whiners next week when the games haven't even been played yet.

HommyHawk

Reaction score
Smart move.Brees likes to throw to spots on the field this will give them landmarks to get use to.we should change the dimensions of our logo before Saturday.GO HAWKS!!!!

Vpk0718

Reaction score
We should paint a Saints logo at midfield in the CLink to confuse them

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
terrytogo":33j5bxu5 said:
My apologies.

The only way you get to paint another team's logo on your field is if you've won a game in February before.

FIFY.

Wrong.

The only way you get to paint another team's logo on your field, is if you have enough paint to do so and a skilled painter to do the work.

Where did you go to school?

terrytogo

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":2wi3cm6y said:
terrytogo":2wi3cm6y said:
My apologies.

FIFY.

Wrong.

The only way you get to paint another team's logo on your field, is if you have enough paint to do so and a skilled painter to do the work.

Where did you go to school?

They teach you how to paint logos in school? Awesome!
I knew I should've paid more attention.

terrytogo

Reaction score
Vpk0718":1fqzovzf said:

You wouldn't want to do that, we may put up a 40 burger if you do. :p

Laloosh

Reaction score
Vpk0718":3jbmehsu said:

"Carroll pulling out all the stops to counter Payton's tactics"

5864726882_cc92d80389_z_zpsbf838986.gif

Reaction score
chris98251":3nax7lq0 said:
I think they wanted some Mojo and had a Seahawk Painted and then a Voodoo Ceremony with the team hoping that our abilities in the secondary might get transferred to there.

This women seen leaving the fields shortly after practice started.

Pirates

They must of spent a long time finding a chick in Louisiana with that many teeth. Superbowls = to teeth! ( one)