Hawks done dealing with Carey until at least next year

Hawks46

Reaction score
Strange, as I think Boger is ten times better than Triplette.

Anyone notice how Triplette swallowed his whistle during wildcard weekend ? That's all we really need; a referee that lets both sides play.

OP
OP
MidwestHawker

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
The downside is that by process of elimination, we are at risk of drawing Ron Winter this weekend. His crew calls the most flags in the league and were responsible for that debacle in Indianapolis earlier this season. Here's hoping we draw anyone else.

blkhwk

Reaction score
At least it won't be Winter's entire crew, with the "all-star" crew concept for the playoffs. It is always the referee that we remember since they are the ones reporting the penalties, but the referee is not necessarily the weak link to the crew.

According to footballzebras.com, it it Terry McCauly this week.

JGreen79

Reaction score
blkhwk":331muz03 said:
At least it won't be Winter's entire crew, with the "all-star" crew concept for the playoffs. It is always the referee that we remember since they are the ones reporting the penalties, but the referee is not necessarily the weak link to the crew.

According to footballzebras.com, it it Terry McCauly this week.

I'll help out the conspiracy theroists... He went to college at LSU. :327321_Spy_23.22:

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Hopefully whatever ref crew we have they let the game play, and don't make ticky tack calls that effect the game. My only complaint about any and all the refs is when they make calls that change the game. If you let a type of play slide on first and second down don't go and call it on third type of thing.

Spiderdan

Reaction score
I don't think we're done dealing with Mike Carey for the year ... The season yes, but not the year. :D