Will the Hawks and 12th man get up for this game?

farhat

Reaction score
Will the Seahawks and the 12th man get up for this game after we dominated the first game?

Are you guys going to the game? I noticed on mynorthwest.com that ticket prices decreased by 19% once the Saints won their game. I have a friend who decided to not attend the game once he found out it was the Saints. Will the 12th man bring it, or will they not have as much intensity?

Will the players underestimate the Saints since they bombed them?

Vetamur

Reaction score
It may not be quite as marquee as the 49ers..Rivalry games are by definition "bigger"..but this is a PLAYOFF GAME.. tickets are still going for hundreds of dollars over face value.. Century Link will be louder than any regular season game.

JonRud

Reaction score
The 12th Man isn't worth too much if they don't show up for a playoff game. I don't even understand why this is a question.

It will be insane at the CLink. Wish I could be there.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
farhat":3ah34owh said:
Will the Seahawks and the 12th man get up for this game after we dominated the first game?

Are you guys going to the game? I noticed on mynorthwest.com that ticket prices decreased by 19% once the Saints won their game. I have a friend who decided to not attend the game once he found out it was the Saints. Will the 12th man bring it, or will they not have as much intensity?

Will the players underestimate the Saints since they bombed them?

Your friend is a dipwad.

Ticket prices may have gone down because the Saints don't travel or have huge road fanbases like Green Bay, San Francisco and even the Eagles.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I cannot even begin to imagine a scenario in which the 12th man is not insanely loud for a playoff game.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
To not be excited for a playoff game or just assume it will be a lame game is ridiculously stupid.

marko358

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm guessing the stadium will likely only be about 60 to 70% at capacity and it will be quiet throughout most of the game.

:roll:

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Is this for real?

The last time the saints were in town - We reclaimed our record for the Loudest stadium in the KNOWN UNIVERSE.

The time before that when the Saints were here, it was a playoff game and the 12's caused a FREAKING EARTQUAKE.

:141847_bnono: :roll:

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
If the players don't show up, we'll all have regrets about what this season turned into. A loss in the Divisional Round after securing HFA would be soul crushing. Actually, anything other than a SB win will be a disappointment, since we are so close and have waited so long.

OP
OP
F

farhat

Reaction score
I love all your responses. I just listened to Pete Carroll on the Brock and Danny show and he actually addressed both issues I raised. He said he would like the 12th man to go after the record again. He said: "We got the regular season record. Why aren't we going for the postseason record?"

About the players and their approach, he said it is important that they do not get over confident for the game.

This coach is on top of it. For the audio click here: http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_player_sports/?a=9965849&p=1027&n=Pete Carroll Show

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I think the Hawks will miss the game completely by sleeping in thinking the game is on Sunday.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
NO, we are going to take for granted a 12-5 team in the Play-Offs with a coach and QB who have won a Superbowl.

Yep, were gonna be so confident and believe we have a pillow fight cake walk.

Ugh....