My sanity and to enjoy the game again

John63

Reaction score
So I have decided that I will no longer reply to anyone who I have foed. The reason for this is simple, it's not worth my time to try to reason with people who are not reasonable. Who makes things up and sees and hears what they want. Now I am sure someone you will say I do that, that is called deflection and is a standard move for some. If you don't want to reply or read what I write, foe me, I can be good with that. The other thing that is making me do this is frankly the inability for some here to converse reasonably without saying things like STFU or stock sniffing someone's jock etc. I will also not reply when the post of someone I foed is quoted any longer.

I found myself falling into that trap and responding in kind for that I am sorry, and I refuse to do it anymore.

I don't care if you agree or disagree with me, at least be honest, don't make stuff up, don't have double standards, and don't respot to kindergarten name-calling.

Thankfully this only applies to a select few, so most of you I will still read and respond to.

Perhaps the main reason for this is, so I can once again enjoy the game.

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":zlu4rpk1 said:
So I have decided that I will no longer reply to anyone who I have foed. The reason for this is simple, it's not worth my time to try to reason with people who are not reasonable. Who makes things up and sees and hears what they want. Now I am sure someone you will say I do that, that is called deflection and is a standard move for some. If you don't want to reply or read what I write, foe me, I can be good with that. The other thing that is making me do this is frankly the inability for some here to converse reasonably without saying things like STFU or stock sniffing someone's jock etc. I will also not reply when the post of someone I foed is quoted any longer.

I found myself falling into that trap and responding in kind for that I am sorry, and I refuse to do it anymore.

I don't care if you agree or disagree with me, at least be honest, don't make stuff up, don't have double standards, and don't respot to kindergarten name-calling.

Thankfully this only applies to a select few, so most of you I will still read and respond to.

Blames posters on not enjoying the game Check.

Says everyone makes stuff up but when they back it up changes narrative and refuses to acknowledge backed up quotes and info check.

Now will not respond to those who foed him that made him look incompetent check.

Told others to leave site and shut up, but when replied to like wise calls them kindergarteners. Ok Check.

Guess the forum will be much quieter with a lot less posts since he can't read 95 percent of the replies now if foed.

Mizak

Reaction score
This is Seahawks football, not John63.net. Last I checked, you are not even a member of the Seahawks nor are you part of their staff.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
But how will I know if I'm foed?

Jerhawk is here to talk ball, not inflate Wilson's ego

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":pjh4hoeh said:
But how will I know if I'm foed?

Jerhawk is here to talk ball, not inflate Wilson's ego
I like the second part :2thumbs:
Who cares if foed or not..He's one person(no offense John)

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":3utmjrtv said:

So basically you're just not going to be able to post anymore

sutz

Reaction score
It's not deflection, it's projection. :twisted:

JPatera76

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":3owtytuq said:
Man, did you rehearse your apology thread? Seems you really just don’t care, and only wish to walk a fine line constantly and store the pot.. and Admins/Mods, what the hell, why is this dude still around or at least his posts being taken care of? His posts are of the webzone maybe worse quality.

Maybe I just need to be a “foe” and report every damn one. This was a quality forums, and mods used to pride themselves. What the hell happened?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot, being able to vent IS a great way to keep sanity. Some people will like you, some won't. It doesn't matter, it's just a message board. Even if you get your internet feeling hurts. Meh.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
JPatera76":19ltee91 said:
K.J WRIGHT":19ltee91 said:
Man, did you rehearse your apology thread? Seems you really just don’t care, and only wish to walk a fine line constantly and store the pot.. and Admins/Mods, what the hell, why is this dude still around or at least his posts being taken care of? His posts are of the webzone maybe worse quality.

Maybe I just need to be a “foe” and report every damn one. This was a quality forums, and mods used to pride themselves. What the hell happened?

Two syllables. Rhymes with "Mengawk."