NYCoug Lives On!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Here's David and Dom and (sorry dude, I forget your name)...Partyin' it up downstairs at Temple prefunking...Good times!

Looking forward to David's next blog!

Attachments

• 1229.jpg
    1229.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 876
OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Barthawk":265p7ory said:

Sorry Brother. It was just a dream. I suggest a very, very strong sleeping aid.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Haha awesome picture, Todd! What a friggin blast that was. Special thanks to Steve (LudwigsDrummer), Eli (tooshort), Jordan (SeaTown81), and Leif (gone but never forgotten) for being such amazing people and really bringing that Holiday spirit and making this week possible for me. I couldn't have done it without you guys, or my friends and loved ones back home. Monster effort from everyone and I'll never forget what everyone did for me as long as I live. Much love everyone. Thank you!

Todd, Dom, and everyone else, it was great being back "home" at Temple. A wonderful day (and night), that caps off an amazing regular season. As a prize, as fate would have it, I'm sitting at Sea-Tac waiting to begin my trip home. First stop? San Francisco! What are the odds my first layover of the season in San Fran comes a day after clinching the division and homefield advantage, while effectively burying their dump of a stadium in the process. I love it! Then, on home to JFK.

I'll have my weekly report up at some point during the week but Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone's had a great holiday season so far, and that the Hawks got you what you wanted as far as belated XMas gifts go! We're winning it all this year ladies and gentlemen. The road ahead won't be easy, but it will be damn glorious. Fear not my brethren!

GO Hawks!!!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
This Coug is something else. He should have his own tshirt or something. :th2thumbs: