Taima the magnificient (SEAHAWKS FLYING MASCOT)

The Radish

Reaction score
There is a wonderful article about our favorite bird of prey and how she was trained and all the problems leading up to her being able to fly through the fireworks, players, and loud fans to her keeper on the 45 yard line. She truly could just fly out of the stadium to the wild blue yonder if she wanted.

Also how it all came about with the Seahawks organization hearing about this guy, calling him, having him come to their offices and then the stadium and how it all came together in 2005.

Her owner lives in Cheney, Wa. strangely enough. Its in our local paper the Spokesman Review and if you are not a sucscriber you will be charged for internet access.

I imagine this article is running through out the Northwest so maybe you would like to check out your papers today.

:th2thumbs:

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I wondered if she could fly out of the stadium when I attended the Titans game. I'll hit the Google.

nategreat

Reaction score
Maybe the bird is getting unlimited free Adderal, a definite perk, because if I were in it's shoes (talons) I would have flown away the first day.

Latest posts