Any Okung news?

Polaris

Reaction score
seabowl":2m6slgqz said:
Playing, not playing?

Every indication I've seen is that Okung will be playing. He'll probably be playing hurt though.

A

Anonymous

I heard he had a fried turkey instead of the traditional roasted turkey for Christmas dinner.

A

Anonymous

Hawk_Nation":3850f01v said:
week 17 in the NFL almost everyone is playing hurt or dinged up

On a serious note then...

Last I heard, Okung is "nursing" the toe, and is a game-time decision.

ivotuk

Reaction score
It seems someone would be able to design some custom-made shoes to protect his toes. I would think putting spring steel plate in the sole would limit the distance the toe could flex. It would be worth $10k or so to protect our Franchise Left Tackle.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Practice reports from today said he was a full participant with no restrictions.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2g6f2lsz said:
That news combined with knowing Breno is fine makes me confident we will win, likely by 7-10 points.

I wish I shared your confidence. After last week's pathetic performance I don't take anything for granted. I love my Hawks but they better pull it out and fast or this whole season will be a bust IMO. We are poised to take the #1 seed for the third time. Time's up...

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1stldsv3 said:
Practice reports from today said he was a full participant with no restrictions.
That is good news. Rams are going to try to stomp on that toe aren't they?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":21zu2wgd said:

Thats good to hear. He needs to play extremely well so that Long and Quinn don't have another field day against us.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
ivotuk":dgo0na6g said:
It seems someone would be able to design some custom-made shoes to protect his toes. I would think putting spring steel plate in the sole would limit the distance the toe could flex. It would be worth $10k or so to protect our Franchise Left Tackle.

Ed McCaffrey used to play in shoes that were a size too small with the toe cut out to protect against turf toe.

Seeker

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":330305fc said:
week 17 in the NFL almost everyone is playing hurt or dinged up
well except percy.
I keeed I keeeed