John Madden (not really) sez...

JesterHawk

Reaction score
"When a good team plays a good team, sometimes the good team wins."

Ok, I said it, but I said it in a John Madden voice.

gulliver

Reaction score
Both good teams? Yes.

But we had home field--with the biggest HFA in football. We had the division to clinch. We had the #1 seed and a playoff bye to clinch. We have the edge on talent on O, D and ST. We are literally the best football team in the world.

I don't think the sky is falling, but I will not be satisfied with this kind of "aw shucks" stuff if we get knocked out. We'll get everyone's best from here on out, and if we don't rise to the occasion, I don't want to chalk 2013 up as yet another year where we trade championships for excuses.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Arizona's that kind of team that gets our number sometimes. That defense of theirs is a great one and their offense played just good enough to put just enough points up on our defense. We'll watch the tape, adapt, improvise and overcome. We're still the best team in football. I'm not worried.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The team that scores the most points today is going to win. I expect the better team to do that.

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
If they can get the ball into the endzone here, then that'd be a touchdown, but if they can't and they have to kick it, it's only a field goal.

Latest posts