If we can't finish out with 1-1 @ home versus AZ &STL...

lukerguy

Reaction score
..Then perhaps they aren't quite as good as we all thought they were? In which case, such is life.

The Rams are going to be without their all pro LT in Jake Long, and there's a good chance Tavon Austin sits out as well. There is going to be an inexperienced T playing in a very loud environment. If we're not able to come through with a win versus a back up QB, Back up LT, and back up #1 WR, then we aren't who we thought we were and we would have had our hearts crushed in the future, at some point.

I'm going to trust in the Seahawks whom I've witnessed as the best team in football the past year. The Seahawks are who we thought they were...and that's a good thing.

Go Hawks.

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
Two other key stats:
- Rams are 2-5 on the road and 5-3 at home
- early Vegas line at -10

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I've learned not to get excited about perceived mismatches. The Cards O line isn't good, and yet we got no pressure on a gimpy Palmer today with no credible running threat in our own house with the 12th man on our side.

But yeah, I agree...we lose vs the Rams and they are not who we think they are.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
We better bring it. The Cards just wanted it more today I guess. Easily the worst performance of the year, but amazingly home field is still out there for the taking.

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
Cards had their backs against the wall this week. We'll have our backs against the wall next week.

amill87

Reaction score
Yeah I'm with this.

If we can't finish this out than surely we would've lost in the playoffs at home as well.

This will be the first time this team has any faced any true adversity this season. It's time to be champions.

Axx

Reaction score
the rams are 3-0 ATS the last 3 times they have played the seahawks.......

Polaris

Reaction score
Axx":2gudrt6u said:
the rams are 3-0 ATS the last 3 times they have played the seahawks.......

Given that the spread (as of tonight) is Seattle+10, I can easily see them going 4-0 but still having a Seattle win.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I was more surprised by the pundits thinking we would skate through these last 2 games than I am that we lost 1. You better show up when facing NFCW teams. These defenses are elite and terrorize QBs.

Expose our not-so-great and gimpy offense to that and nobody should be in shock over this loss. Same goes for next week. This should go without saying, but If our offense can't score points, we stand a very good chance of losing.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
If we can't go 1-1 @ home versus AZ & STL. We don't deserve the #1 seed. I think we deserve it, I know we can get it.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
If Bevell and Cable can't figure out a way to slow down Quinn & Long, it's going to be a long day for the offense again.

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
We will figure out what type of team we have next Sunday. Personally I'm more interested to see if Cmike is still on the bench and if we hear any new Percy news because of what happened.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1swjknmx said:
If we can't go 1-1 @ home versus AZ & STL. We don't deserve the #1 seed. I think we deserve it, I know we can get it.

Totally. No one to blame but ourselves.

hawksmode

Reaction score
And even worse...if they do not win against STL....it would mean we go 1-3 to finish out the season.
I am nervous for EVERY game...AZ was one I was really dreading especially after they beat the Titans and have a SMAL chance of making the playoffs.

Doesn't totally mean they do not deserve it....but does mean they did not earn it!!!

There is a lot of money out there for the local economy if they have a home game ( and maybe 2 )...if they do not win they will let a lot of people down.

They better turn it around next week...lets hope so. :thgeterdone:

Latest posts