Cardinals Eating Skittles On the Sidelines

Jiggy

Reaction score
OK piss on that. I hope they make the playoffs and come back to here and we stomp em.

el capitan

Reaction score
We humiliated the shit out of them last year, of course they're gonna rub it in that they beat us at home.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I have no problem with them doing that. Their defense earned it. It sucks, but sometimes you just have to eat shoe leather, and only bitches whine about it.

hawk45

Reaction score
They earned it. They shoved our face in it, in our house, after we destroyed them last year.

Their D especially earned it, doing what they did with Palmer throwing so many picks.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":lcpwc6lp said:
I have no problem with them doing that. Their defense earned it. It sucks, but sometimes you just have to eat shoe leather, and only bitches whine about it.

Yep, this.

If our team doesn't want to see stuff like that, it's in their control to stop it from happening by winning the game.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I could care less what they eat or if they do or not, but I would like have them come back for round 2.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
They deserve to enjoy it. First team to win here in almost exactly 2 years. And 58-0 last year. It's a huge ass win for them. I don't mind if they want to play it up

fenderbender123

Reaction score
They're trying to copy us. First they win at C-link...now their players are eating skittles. Flattery at it's finest.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
i honestly thought that little gag was done at the end of last season? Either way, as a Cards fan you'd have to love that

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
They earned it. Our offense didn't show up. RW was not on today. Most importantly this game proves the NFC West has the best coaching division. Arians is the reigning coach of the year and he proved why tonight. Bedell was given some love for his playcalling but overall he was just as frustrated as RW.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Meh. Their defense really showed up today.....Our did too!

This was a hard nosed defensive battle...they just made more plays offensively.....Pressure on next week....we play well under those conditions....not worried.

chris98251

Reaction score
If you don't want them eating skittles you win the game and celebrate the NFC #1 seed and HFA. I would think if thats their season satisfaction then fine. We don't deserve any props on offense, Our defense played very well, we didn't take advantage of all the gifts given to us today, I mean they wear red and white and Santa was giving chance after chance.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
According to history, the Arizona Cardinals are the oldest team in the NFL, having originally been founded in 1898 as the Morgan Athletic Club. They eventually became known as the Racine Cardinals and joined the NFL in 1920 as one of the league's founding teams, but changed their name to the Chicago Cardinals a few years after joining the league. They moved to St Louis in 1960 where they played for 27 years before moving to Arizona in 1988.

So, been in the league since 1898 and have only played for ONE title. Let them have their skittles. This is their title.. Worthless franchise.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":ihdzt1ek said:
According to history, the Arizona Cardinals are the oldest team in the NFL, having originally been founded in 1898 as the Morgan Athletic Club. They eventually became known as the Racine Cardinals and joined the NFL in 1920 as one of the league's founding teams, but changed their name to the Chicago Cardinals a few years after joining the league. They moved to St Louis in 1960 where they played for 27 years before moving to Arizona in 1988.

So, been in the league since 1898 and have only played for ONE title. Let them have their skittles. This is their title.. Worthless franchise.

Beating Seattle WAS their Super Bowl.