Quote Of The Day...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Watching the NFL Network's gameday highlight show, the main commentator had this to say at the end of the Seahawks/Giants highlights...

"Seattle just leave your luggage there, we'll see you back in New Jersey on February 2nd."

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
That commentator is "Dead On"!! We are coming back! Russell Wilson will put this team on his back and walk all the way from Seattle!

nategreat

Reaction score
I'll state the inevitable. "Just one week at a time boys, just one week at a time." :lol:

Someone was bound to say it, and I cringe every time I hear it. We're fans, we can look ahead if we want! Now I don't want to hear this again!

ceej22

Reaction score
nategreat":2irk8dbt said:
I'll state the inevitable. "Just one week at a time boys, just one week at a time." :lol:

Someone was bound to say it, and I cringe every time I hear it. We're fans, we can look ahead if we want! Now I don't want to hear this again!

Thank you for posting this! Always cracks me up when fans say things like that.

"I don't give a f*** we still going to the Super Bowl," Beast Mode

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Yeah... I don't like that kind of talk, but being confident about a home win against the Cards is totally fine. It just so happens that winning that game tips the scales in the Hawks favor greatly.

The thing is, this team can handle it. They don't feel pressure and they are really, really good. Especially at home. The league hasn't dealt with a team like the Hawks since the early 90s Cowboys. They have the ability to play any kind of game it takes to win. They have proven it all season and last season. This group doesn't do "flat".

253hawk

Reaction score
It's almost dream-like to get that kind of cred from the media. That's like something you'd only ever hear mentioned around the Patriots or something.

It always makes me feel warm and fuzzy to hear Lynch talk about going. :179417: I'll be happy for everyone on the team obviously, but I'll be glad for him the most.

[youtube]BGoELb3nnKk[/youtube]

Seafan

Reaction score
Rose said it. He was only half joking. I get the feeling a lot of media types, especially the ex-players just are waiting for someone to show something to make them forget the Seahawks. But the Hawks are right there in the back of their minds and they can't erase it. They all want to hitch their leashes to any hot team they hope can upset the Hawks in Seattle because that's where the most obvious road to the SB has been for the longest part of this season. That road is just getting clearer every week.

CornerHawk

Reaction score
I think it was during the pack/cowboy game that one of the fox crew said "does anyone in the league play defense anymore?" then everybody else said Seattle quickly.