Hawk Nation!

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Sitting at the las Vegas airport flying back home to Mesa, az. I've seen literally hundreds of people in the last couple hours decked out in hawks gear. You can hear from way down at other gates people yell "seahawks!" Followed by a second louder roar of the same thing as other fans across the way join. Just freakin' awesome to see and hear. You would think we were in Seattle :thirishdrinkers:

86Hawk

Reaction score
Awesome. Gotta love random seahawks chants. I was involved in one at disneyland a couple of months ago after the arizona game. :mrgreen:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
tonyseahawk":2dw2jeo4 said:
Sitting at the las Vegas airport flying back home to Mesa, az. I've seen literally hundreds of people in the last couple hours decked out in hawks gear. You can hear from way down at other gates people yell "seahawks!" Followed by a second louder roar of the same thing as other fans across the way join. Just freakin' awesome to see and hear. You would think we were in Seattle :thirishdrinkers:
Vegas has a pretty big and solid Seahawks following. Heard quite a few "Go Hawks!" yelled at me when I was wearing my Hawk gear down there in June and October.

Seafan

Reaction score
I see a respectable number of Hawk fans down here in Cowboy country. My neighbor is a Giant fan and his wife a Seahawk fan and so are most of his children. The military has a way of mixing up families like that. I saw a guy with a Seahawk hat last night in a store here. He saw my Sonic hat. We smiled and nodded at each other. Seahawk nation is really making me proud. These road fans have been awesome to watch/hear. Go, Hawks!