Seahawks Will Finish The Regular Season...

Seahawks Will Finish The Regular Season...

• 14-2. No doubt in my mind.

Votes: 126 84.6%
  • 13-3. We will drop one of our last two at home.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • 12-4. Hi, I'm a 49ers fan.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
13-3. Win next week and the Rams pull it out against our 2' and 3's in week 17

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Haha, STL is tough and I don't think its far fetched to think we pull our guys at halftime that game. I know what Pete says about resting starters, but you can't risk a guy getting hurt in a game like that. I sure don't have a problem with 13-3 in that case.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1tiin5bq said:
Disagree though I think it possible. However, I don't think pulls the starters in week 17 until and if the game is in hand. Momentum going into the bye week and all.

Sac

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1jwlofsm said:

Pete just said in his post game presser. "No. We'll never do that here. We've worked so hard to stay competitive to do that. You'll see positional substitutions in games here and there, but never across the board"

This was in response to a reporter asking him when he was going to rest the 1's.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Depends entirely on Pete's decision on whether or not to rest starters against the Rams

kidhawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2in1vhju said:

Do you mean as in a 4th quarter come from behind or do you think Pete goes against himself and rests starters once we clinch?

Vpk0718

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":30smsy0f said:
AbsolutNET":30smsy0f said:

Pete just said in his post game presser. "No. We'll never do that here. We've worked so hard to stay competitive to do that. You'll see positional substitutions in games here and there, but never across the board"

This was in response to a reporter asking him when he was going to rest the 1's.

Well there you go. 14-2. Now to pray no one gets hurt.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
I can't imagine the angst and discontent if we were to lose a key starter in a meaningless game. I wouldn't play any starters that I didn't have to in week 17.

Edit: Well, I guess Pete answered that. nvm

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2w6gvorv said:
AbsolutNET":2w6gvorv said:

REALLY like hearing this. Thanks for the report Sac.

kidhawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2400asa0 said:
AbsolutNET":2400asa0 said:

Are you sure it was a reporter? I thought it sounded like a kid asking that one. It was kinda weird

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This team, this season, has broke a silly amount of franchise records, and I think it is only perfect and fitting to also break one more which is most wins in a regular season ever in the history of the team.

Make it so boys.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1w2iyliw said:
AbsolutNET":1w2iyliw said:

So basically Pete said he will pull certain players out of the game if he wants. I'm not saying the starters won't suit, read my second post in this thread. Guys like Russ, Lynch, Sherm...the cornerstones...will not finish the game in week 17. Backups will get plenty of time in 2nd half, is what I expect.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Aros":2q75ccu4 said:
This team, this season, has broke a silly amount of franchise records, and I think it is only perfect and fitting to also break one more which is most wins in a regular season ever in the history of the team.

Make it so boys.
:th2thumbs:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I think our backups could beat the Rams starters.

14-2. Our last loss was last weekend.