Dak 0-3 against Seahawks in regular season.

rcaido

Reaction score
I remember Dak beating us in the playoffs w/ that run at the end. That was such a stupid game. We kept on running it down the middle for negative yards to the very end. I think that was the game i was done w/ Pete.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Dak hasn’t done very well against Seahawks. Hopefully the trend continues…
The OC, DC. and HC are different from the last time we faced the Cowboys. Our DC and defensive staff is different. In addition to this, the Cowboys have two guys intimately familiar with Pete Carroll in Brian Schottenheimer and Dan Quinn. One of them was on the team with our current DC, Schottenheimer.

The Cowboys are 0-3 agains us in the regular season, but they certainly owned us in the post-season.

What I'm trying to say is that past results won't necessarily dictate future returns. We absolutely have a shot, but the odds are stacked against the Seahawks here.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Dak's having a great year, especially compared to last season when he tied for the most INT's. He's completing 70% of his passes and has thrown just 6 picks vs. 23 TD's. PFF has him ranked as the #1 QB. He's on pace for his best year of his career and is a solid MVP candidate.

He and the Cowboys are currently on a roll, winning their last three games by a combined score of 127-37 while we've lost 3 of our last 4, coming off a real ass whipping by the Niners. And we are playing them in their house where they are undefeated so far this season.

It can be reassuring to reference games from years past, but don't hold your breath. This one has all the ear markings of a blowout loss.

Last edited:

Seahawker

Reaction score
The key to beating the Cowboys is getting consistent pressure on Dak.
Doesn't have to be a bunch of sacks, just don't let him get comfortable in the pocket. The same as Geno's Kryptonite.

OP
OP
AK49Hawk

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Can any of you think of an NFL team that chokes at the end of the season more than the Cowboys?…

Waiting…

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not so much end of season, but no team chokes like the Chargers. It's like clockwork. If there's a game down to the wire, they likely will find a way to lose.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Chokeboys. Hopefully we see the start of it this Thursday.