Bleacher mid season playoff predictions

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
According to experts at Bleachers report: We shall finish the regular season at 10-7, and again could not advance beyond the wildcards round.

Link to Bleachers
OP your link doesn't fire - might want to fix that.

I think they're full of shit. AYFKM - 10-7 with this defense? They're on crack.

Ya we got some problems on O to fix, but unless the bottom falls out - we're fine. I completely disagree with them that we're gonna end slightly higher than .500 here.

AND - it made me revisit the 'gauntlet' schedule coming up. It doesn't look very 'gauntlet-ey' now. Ravens are the worst of it for the foreseeable future. The double dip 49ers coming up don't look 1/2 as scary.

Games coming up:

Ravens - we're gonna rise up and beat them - W
Washington - W
Rams - W
49ers - W
Cowboys - L
49ers - W
Eagles - L
Titans - W
Steelers - W
Cardinals - L

Okay - so I threw a random Cards loss in there. That puts a rough estimate at 12-5 or so.

Has anyone seen our defense? They certainly haven't. Although to be fair - some horsepower was added very recently that they might not be taking into account.

Of course literally ANYTHING can happen between now and then.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score

Ya we got some problems on O to fix, but unless the bottom falls out - we're fine. I completely disagree with them that we're gonna end slightly higher than .500 here.

AND - it made me revisit the 'gauntlet' schedule coming up. It doesn't look very 'gauntlet-ey' now. Ravens are the worst of it for the foreseeable future. The double dip 49ers coming up don't look 1/2 as scary.

Games coming up:

Washington - W
Rams - W
49ers - W
Cowboys - L
49ers - W
Eagles - L
Titans - W
Steelers - W
Cardinals - L

Okay - so I threw a random Cards loss in there. That puts a rough estimate at 12-5 or so.

Has anyone seen our defense? They certainly haven't. Although to be fair - some horsepower was added very recently that they might not be taking into account.

Weird, that link works for me, laptop and phone, ummm.

knownone

Reaction score
They have the Niners going 7-2 down the stretch... The Niners schedule is arguably just as hard as ours.

keasley45

Reaction score
I can see us being better than 10 wins.

And...

Given our current play, I can also see us being booted in round 1 again.

However, this team, top to bottom is the first since 2020 and before that, 2014 that I look at and say without a hint of homerism, that they could just take it the distance. Their ceiling is that high. It's just a matter how much of their potential they realize.

pmedic920

Reaction score

Games coming up:

Washington - W
Rams - W
49ers - W
Cowboys - L
49ers - W
Eagles - L
Titans - W
Steelers - W
Cardinals - L

You think we beat the 9ers twice?

I wish I had your confidence.

Maybe I’ve just been a Seahawk fan too long to be that optimistic.

:{)

WarHawks

Reaction score
We're right where we were at the start of the season, when we collectively said we could either make a run, or get bounced in the first round. That still looks to be the case. This is all very compelling, and rich.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Might win more than 10, might not. The first round bounce sounds about right though.

NoGain

Reaction score
Get used to it. We're always going to be undervalued by the national punditry until we impose our will on the league and can't be ignored anymore.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I have them at 10-7 as well. I don't Think Geno can get them very much further and his inconsistent play makes me think it could be worse. The D is really coming around and that was the key for me this year. Does anyone have confidence Geno can win a playoff game? I don't.

Latest posts