Seahawks Will Finish The Regular Season...

Seahawks Will Finish The Regular Season...

• 14-2. No doubt in my mind.

Votes: 126 84.6%
  • 13-3. We will drop one of our last two at home.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • 12-4. Hi, I'm a 49ers fan.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

raisethe3

Reaction score
I would agree with the majority right here, 14-2 it is. The backups getting plenty of time late in the game, especially with the game is out of reach.

I know you guys will say Cardinals and Rams are no slouch, but pulling a victory/upset at the CLINK? NO WAY. I do NOT see it happening. I see another 8-0 home finish for the season.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
kidhawk":hpti24ed said:
SacHawk2.0":hpti24ed said:
AbsolutNET":hpti24ed said:
13-3. Win next week and the Rams pull it out against our 2' and 3's in week 17

Pete just said in his post game presser. "No. We'll never do that here. We've worked so hard to stay competitive to do that. You'll see positional substitutions in games here and there, but never across the board"

This was in response to a reporter asking him when he was going to rest the 1's.

Are you sure it was a reporter? I thought it sounded like a kid asking that one. It was kinda weird

Maybe it was that kid that was yelling throughout the telecast. That was trippin me out.

pmedic920

Reaction score
With me having enjoyed them as much or more than any other year. This truly has been fun. From them getting respect from sports writers to the 12th man stepping up huge. Can't say enough about how I feel. GoHawks.

Decimation

Reaction score
I can't believe there's a chance we could go 14-2 to end the season. That's amazing!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
14-2. Gotta defend the house. You don't want anyone thinking they've got a shot in the playoffs, even if the loss is with backups.

garrylt4

Reaction score
I really would really hate to lose at home even though I'm 2700 miles away.

#1 Russell Wilson can't lose at home
and
#2 25 wins in first 2 seasons would almost be unbreakable.

Go for the wins Pete.

NorCalSeahawkFan

Reaction score
Why are we talking about losing? The way er fans talk, the only way we win is if they let us! I dont know about you, but Im so sick and tired of er fans crap I could explode.
How about no more T-Jack and the second team on the field.
And if the ers are lucky enough to get back to Seattle we put so many points on the board they complain that we were just piling on. Crush them and anyone that gets in the way! No more losses! I want to see Russell have at least 26 total wins at home before he signs his first contract of over 0ne hundred fifty million dollars.
I might be unrealistic, but I am a fan, I can be that way!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3o1gzz3p said:
Haha, STL is tough and I don't think its far fetched to think we pull our guys at halftime that game. I know what Pete says about resting starters, but you can't risk a guy getting hurt in a game like that. I sure don't have a problem with 13-3 in that case.
There isn't a huge drop off with our #2's & 3's, and in fact, I do believe that they'd give the Rams one hell of a run for their money, AND, there's the "Home Pride" that the #1's & 2's would be playing for, as well as trying to make a case for keeping them around for the long term.

Latest posts