Met Life Stadium This Week

seahawksny

Reaction score
Possibly going and freezing my ass off. Could be taking 10 and 8 year olds who are New Yorkers but die hard Hawk fans cause Im from Seattle

Anything I should know about this stadium?

Transportation there?

Colder than what the forecast projects?

Can you see from Upper Level?

Giants are crap- worth it to wait till day of game on stubhub?

Thanks fellow .netters

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
seahawksny":2gqlwbl6 said:
Possibly going and freezing my ass off. Could be taking 10 and 8 year olds who are New Yorkers but die hard Hawk fans cause Im from Seattle

Anything I should know about this stadium? Beer and food is overpriced, I would have a good meal before coming. Obviously, no dome, supposed to be 30s, dress warm. Don't bring anything you don't need. I think women can bring in those clear bags, not sure.

Transportation there? Buses mostly from Port Authority in Manhattan.25 minute ride to stadium. There is also shuttle service from http://www.njtransit.com You can also drive, but parking is also overpriced. My recommendation? Shuttle it

Colder than what the forecast projects? Better be safe than sorry. Overdress, may want to do gloves as well.

Can you see from Upper Level? Definitely. They also have four huge screens.
untitled.png

untitled2.png

Giants are crap- worth it to wait till day of game on stubhub? I heard on Brock and Salk today that prices are cheaaaaap, will be looking into them shortly. Up to you on wait, don't know if it will be a tremendous drop.

Thanks fellow .netters

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":ipkab37w said:
seahawksny":ipkab37w said:

Anything I should know about this stadium? Beer and food is overpriced, I would have a good meal before coming. Obviously, no dome, supposed to be 30s, dress warm. Don't bring anything you don't need. I think women can bring in those clear bags, not sure.

Transportation there? Buses mostly from Port Authority in Manhattan.25 minute ride to stadium. There is also shuttle service from http://www.njtransit.com You can also drive, but parking is also overpriced. My recommendation? Shuttle it

Colder than what the forecast projects? Better be safe than sorry. Overdress, may want to do gloves as well.

Can you see from Upper Level? Definitely. They also have four huge screens.
untitled.png

untitled2.png

Giants are crap- worth it to wait till day of game on stubhub? I heard on Brock and Salk today that prices are cheaaaaap, will be looking into them shortly. Up to you on wait, don't know if it will be a tremendous drop.

Thanks fellow .netters

Great advice. Thanks. How cheap is cheeeeaaaap?

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Great advice. Thanks. How cheap is cheeeeaaaap?

just looked..nothing to write home about. ebay is better than stubhub, imho.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
StubHub guarantees their tickets (or at least a rough equivalent), so they are a safer bet than eBay. BUT.... most sellers list their tickets on both sites, so I usually go find the tickets I want on StubHub and then look for the eBay listing for the same tickets. That way I'm very confident that the tickets are legit and avoid the StubHub mark up.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":2fx0rus7 said:
StubHub guarantees their tickets (or at least a rough equivalent), so they are a safer bet than eBay. BUT.... most sellers list their tickets on both sites, so I usually go find the tickets I want on StubHub and then look for the eBay listing for the same tickets. That way I'm very confident that the tickets are legit and avoid the StubHub mark up.

Sounds good,I have bought and sold tickets on Ebay no prob, but have heard horror stories. I always check sellers feedback before pulling the trigger.

Latest posts