Amusing 49ers fans quotes (Sea pre-game thread)--UPDATED

RedAlice

Reaction score
NorCal":3i98csh6 said:
I'm happy to admit that I like this site more than the Webzone. I think that site is full of nutjobs. Some of them are good, but far too many of them are not (sorry Marvin, its my opinion). But I also do not believe that message boards generally represent the fanbase at all. Fans who participate in message boards are a small percentage of any particular fanbase. So I don't think it is fair to assign any kind of rep on a fanbase based on that team's message board(s).

I like reading and posting at both sites mentioned. St. Louis board has way crazier posters. Notice I say St. Louis board, not Rams board.

As to fans who post and are crazy, well you just banned a Rams' fan who was driving me more nuts than anyone who is a fan of an opposing team. btw, he is now sporting being banned here as his sigline. I think no one on the St. Louis board knows what that is though, so he is not getting the attention he was craving by stating that.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
RedAlice":31jx7yao said:
And you are sun-deprived.

Even if you love the Hawks, that is kind of a stupid assessment of SF.

Now that is just a stupid assessment of Seattle. We've had like 4 days of sun recently. :lol:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RedAlice":3csa69ae said:
BlueTalon":3csa69ae said:
LawlessHawk":3csa69ae said:
Throwdown said:
Webzone seems so angry, did their mothers not love them enough?
They only had two fathers.
I'm still laughing!

And you are sun-deprived.

Even if you love the Hawks, that is kind of a stupid assessment of SF.
It was 90 yesterday...probably too much sun

Popeyejones

Reaction score
The Outfield":2pbklc6c said:
49ers fans are so angry :D

I think you could prune any messageboard for idiotic quotes (including this one) and be falsely drawn to the same conclusion. I'm a 9ers fan and personally don't like the Webzone, but they could just easily comb through this board for things to laugh at while selectively excluding all of the really smart and reasonable posts that happen here every day.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
How many Niner fans have stated we are obsessed with them? Is that THREAD up to 60 pages yet? It will likely be over 100 pages by game time. To be fair though we are all the way to page 4 now.
Another funny thing I noticed is Marvin hasn't mentioned glass houses anywhere in that thread or others. Hmm, wonder why he feels it's appropriate to do it here? Maybe he just see's us as a much classier fan base that shouldn't lower ourselves to his bretherans level.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
RichNhansom":jgpx10st said:
How many Niner fans have stated we are obsessed with them? Is that THREAD up to 60 pages yet? It will likely be over 100 pages by game time. To be fair though we are all the way to page 4 now.
Another funny thing I noticed is Marvin hasn't mentioned glass houses anywhere in that thread or others. Hmm, wonder why he feels it's appropriate to do it here? Maybe he just see's us as a much classier fan base that shouldn't lower ourselves to his bretherans level.

Haha I was just watching the NFL network talking about who has more to prove between Seattle and San Fran. It was Faulk, Sanders and Irvin and all three said the Niners but what was really funny is Sanders seems to agree with Marvin. He said he thinks the Seahawks are the class of the division.

So hey Marvin I guess it all makes sense now. Thanks for helping us see the light. Now you can go back to the webzone and talk trash about us more if you like.

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ecaz1fx said:
HAHAHA, it was pointed out to me that I got called out over there, (my account's banned and I have zero interest in making another on 70-IQ-Zone) so I'm adding some new gems to the bottom of this post.

Wait, they banned you for linking quotes from their site? Half of their posts over there are links to .NET. Oh, the irony...

ExpatPack

Reaction score
Good luck against the 9ers this week, from a Packer fan. We have a soft spot in our hearts for RW up here still, just as long as he doesn't beat us in an NFC championship game. . .

Packer-9er game showed that the 9ers are very beatable. 2 turnovers by the Packers in the 1st half and it was still 14-14 at the half. 3 idiotic holding penalties calling back good runs by Eddie Lacey, 2 because Justin Smith did a fine acting job as he always does, and an erratic offense that still put up 28 points on the 9ers.

Our safeties were the complete suck in that game. Missing our best safety Morgan Burnett hurt us a ton. The starting safeties were 2nd year guys who didn't get near enough preparation for the game and it showed. That secondary breakdown won't happen against you guys.

Oh, and the Packer OL held the 9ers to 2 sacks, one being a garbage-time sack, even though we were starting a rookie LT and a new RT. You guys won't have that prob.

The game was there for the taking by GB last week but too many errors sunk us, plus 9ers played almost mistake-free football.

I like your guys chances in Seattle. And please, shove a turd in Jim Whinebaugh's mouth when you're done. He is the f--king worst. I wish Clay Matthews had whacked him on the sidelines rather than Kaepernick.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ExpatPack":1k58pym4 said:
Good luck against the 9ers this week, from a Packer fan. We have a soft spot in our hearts for RW up here still, just as long as he doesn't beat us in an NFC championship game. . .

Packer-9er game showed that the 9ers are very beatable. 2 turnovers by the Packers in the 1st half and it was still 14-14 at the half. 3 idiotic holding penalties calling back good runs by Eddie Lacey, 2 because Justin Smith did a fine acting job as he always does, and an erratic offense that still put up 28 points on the 9ers.

Our safeties were the complete suck in that game. Missing our best safety Morgan Burnett hurt us a ton. The starting safeties were 2nd year guys who didn't get near enough preparation for the game and it showed. That secondary breakdown won't happen against you guys.

Oh, and the Packer OL held the 9ers to 2 sacks, one being a garbage-time sack, even though we were starting a rookie LT and a new RT. You guys won't have that prob.

The game was there for the taking by GB last week but too many errors sunk us, plus 9ers played almost mistake-free football.

I like your guys chances in Seattle. And please, shove a turd in Jim Whinebaugh's mouth when you're done. He is the f--king worst. I wish Clay Matthews had whacked him on the sidelines rather than Kaepernick.

Yeah, like the Packers are gonna make it to the NFC Championship game...

Still laughing.

ExpatPack

Reaction score

Still laughing.

Yeah I think the Packers have a shot at it. It's a long season and your Seahawks haven't been anointed NFC champs yet.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
ExpatPack":1v0a1t7r said:

Still laughing.

Yeah I think the Packers have a shot at it. It's a long season and your Seahawks haven't been anointed NFC champs yet.

You bet you guys got a shot. Some of us around here actually believe that the games haven't been decided yet

FormerEvil

Reaction score
rideaducati":199knpgo said:
ExpatPack":199knpgo said:

Still laughing.

ExpatPack had a nice post and you greeted him with this comment? Kind of bad form for someone with 900+ posts. smh

RichNhansom

Reaction score
ExpatPack":1ex7d4s3 said:

Thanks for the well wishes. Hope we can oblige.

Don't take some of the comments to seriously. There was alot of backlash after the media frenzy from last year and most Packers fans have lost no love for us anymore than the Niners. I'm a little surprised a Packer fan would be wishing us luck against the Niners, that hate must run real deep. Understandably so.

Good luck with your season also. Unless we meet up of course.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RichNhansom":jwn6igt2 said:
Haha I was just watching the NFL network talking about who has more to prove between Seattle and San Fran. It was Faulk, Sanders and Irvin and all three said the Niners but what was really funny is Sanders seems to agree with Marvin. He said he thinks the Seahawks are the class of the division.

So hey Marvin I guess it all makes sense now. Thanks for helping us see the light. Now you can go back to the webzone and talk trash about us more if you like.

I don't take a lot of credence in what those guys say for this game. They just know the game is in Seattle which reduces the odds of any team. However, they are right about the class. When Douchebaugh starts rubbing off on his QB, who starts answering questions with Hardouche technique they are losing all that class they are so proud of.

I don't mind the talk from their fans, just the hypocrisy. Being tight with 2 long time Niner fans, they talk nothing like the Forum Tough Guys.