12's on pier 39 in enemy territory!

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Awesome!!! Love seeing the 12s traveling. They're gonna be even louder tomorrow when we're destroying the Whiners. :D

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I have a lot of friends out that made the trip. I wish I would've done the same

mrdaija

Reaction score
Another angle:
[youtube]Mxw_fDmXZZk[/youtube]

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
My brother and his best friend are in there somewhere. I flew in last week from DFW for the Saints game and had a blast at my first regular season game at the Clink in a couple of years. Awesome time to be a 12th!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Some 9er 'fans' put a pic on their facebook page that somebody posted to Twitter. They were all in 9er gear with 9er bandana hiding their faces. One of them had a gun in his hand. The text next to the photo said: "Seacock fans, we missed you at Pier 39, but we'll find you at the game. The tool with the gun had the barrel pointed at his buddies back.

Not sure if the whole thing was just a gag with maybe a toy gun, but it was done in poor enough taste that I hope they have to answer for it in some fashion. Somebody already re-tweeted the pic to @SFPD, but not sure if they'll do much about it.

JonRud

Reaction score
The Hawks are taking over the World!!!

Riley12

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":336rmvo3 said:
They were all in 9er gear with 9er bandana hiding their faces.

10 years ago, I would have been completely shocked by that. Now, I can only nod sadly in acknowledgement that
they are the face of the new 49er fanbase.

I actually feel bad for the longtime 49er fans, many of whom I watched the Niner/Bengals Super Bowl with a long, long
time ago when I was a college student on CA's central coast , who now have that to contend with if/when they decide to go to a live game. Most choose to stay home.

pmedic920

Reaction score
pu6u8avu.jpg

This has been posted in a couple other threads.
ThrowDown has a post in the shack to state how you really feel.

Giedi

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1ofynll7 said:
Some 9er 'fans' put a pic on their facebook page that somebody posted to Twitter. They were all in 9er gear with 9er bandana hiding their faces. One of them had a gun in his hand. The text next to the photo said: "Seacock fans, we missed you at Pier 39, but we'll find you at the game. The tool with the gun had the barrel pointed at his buddies back.

Not sure if the whole thing was just a gag with maybe a toy gun, but it was done in poor enough taste that I hope they have to answer for it in some fashion. Somebody already re-tweeted the pic to @SFPD, but not sure if they'll do much about it.
SF Cops will be in Seattle Seahawk uni's, as for that picture - as you describe it that was tasteless. Joke or no joke.

All criminal activity hurts the home team more than the visiting team, but it still hurts the whole NFL. No true 49er fan would wish anything to happen criminally to a visiting opposing fan, those that wish that kind of ill will are pure criminals and belong to no fan base in the NFL. (even the Raiders ;) )

stack600

Reaction score
Looks like a bunch of guys in their 40s or so to me...bangers probably would not be sportin Montana jersey's .. hell they wouldn't even know who he is...Still pretty lame and in bad taste..

rideaducati

Reaction score
pmedic920":3v324f7m said:
pu6u8avu.jpg

This has been posted in a couple other threads.
ThrowDown has a post in the shack to state how you really feel.

I'd want to hide my face if I were a whiner fan too.

nategreat

Reaction score
Yeah, he covered his face. But, David Richardson, you forgot to hide your name. Busted! :th2thumbs:

Latest posts