Well. This Isn't Very Nice

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
jamsomatic":ugtu4nmd said:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/niners/2013/12/06/san-francisco-49ers-hatred-of-seattle-seahawks/3898211/

"This is more of a pride game. This more of a, let's go beat the (crap) out of them game," Boone said.

Damn, from a group that was in the Super Bowl last season, it blows my mind how they carry themselves like such bums in interviews. :?

jblaze

Reaction score
The guys are saying all the right things but they want blood, no doubt. At least we know our guys heads are in the game vs. just fighting. If we smack in the mouth a couple of times, we might be able to get them off their game and out of sync.

At least that's my hope. They're vulnerable to over emotion in this game.

Axx

Reaction score
im really hoping for a blow out.

Seeing the niner fans bash on kaepernick is always awesome.

mistaowen

Reaction score
This game really is their super bowl. I feel like regardless of how the season ends if they win they will constantly brag about this game. I want nothing more than to see a huge 30-0 blowout and 49er meltdown talking about who to take in the draft at QB.

jblaze

Reaction score
It should be fairly close because we'll play it that way, not because they'll dictate tempo. They'll end up with the 6th seed and immediately bumped accordingly. This isn't their superb owl but it's close. Pride is a fickle beast.

KK84

Reaction score
I'm trying to remember Pete "boasting" from the podium after the game. I can't.

Paschtorian

Reaction score
I am TRULY hoping for a massive butt-kicking on the Niners.

My wife is a longtime SF fan,.....

....and I (already) know,....there will be no "action" (as it were) on Sunday night for me.

Oh well.

At least we'll have the "W",.........and the NFC West,..........and a first-round bye.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I thought this was pretty telling...

"I enjoy those games. I love being physical, throwing my head into people, maybe a few forearm shivers at the bottom of the pile. Whatever it takes. If I'm getting them, I'm getting it back," Boone said. "It can't be any more ratcheted up than it is right now. This is about to be the biggest stage, you know, the most excited this team has ever been."

jblaze

Reaction score
Paschtorian":3a1btvft said:
I am TRULY hoping for a massive butt-kicking on the Niners.

My wife is a longtime SF fan,.....

....and I (already) know,....there will be no "action" (as it were) on Sunday night for me.

Oh well.

At least we'll have the "W",.........and the NFC West,..........and a first-round bye.

Get your "work" in Saturday because it could be a few days while you rub that win in.

Throwdown

Reaction score
lol Keep yacking, Anthony Dixon did so well when he did, maybe if they switch up the yacker things will be different?

jblaze

Reaction score
I always hope for the week when the wife's teams plays us that we get the visit from "Aunt Flow" so it doesn't coincide and cause a double problem. Perhaps I'm over thinking it.

HawkWow

Reaction score
You kinda' knew when Marshawn sort've sauntered into the endzone, displaying a feeling of neglect or loneliness, that this thing was going to another level. ; )

Love it. The NFL should too. Please let us play.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We are so in their heads it's not even funny.

Look, I fully expect the 49ers to play a whale of a game. To me, this is their Super Bowl this year. Nothing would give them more pleasure than handing it to the best team in the NFL right now, which happens to also be their bitter rival.

The Seahawks need to be absolutely ready while bringing some of that CLink Magic Dust with them. Anything short of our A game and I definitely see them beating us by 7 or more.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Not a single quote from a seahawk player?

Sounds a little one sided to me.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
KK84":23302yyh said:
I'm trying to remember Pete "boasting" from the podium after the game. I can't.
That's because it didn't happen. :lol:
On this game being the MOST IMPORTANT for the 49rs......Maybe that's why they've been playing so shitty.....Maybe they didn't take their other games as seriously as they should have so far this Season.......Maybe Harbaugh should be all over their asses for FINALLY deciding to bring their A-game.
Pete Carroll is obviously Coaching his players to FOCUS.

Latest posts