Well. This Isn't Very Nice

Seahawkx

Reaction score
I really hope Pete is making the team aware of them being out for blood.. especially if they fall behind, I wouldnt be surprised that Hardbag would order his players that they start taking cheap shots at our player legs n injure our players. I think we win, but I'm worried about injuries.. They would do anything to stop us from getting to the superbowl.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Aros":2ifvyo46 said:
We are so in their heads it's not even funny.

The Seahawks need to be absolutely ready while bringing some of that CLink Magic Dust with them. Anything short of our A game and I definitely see them beating us by 7 or more.

The Niners have jobs and spots on the line now, and rabid dogs like Aldon Smith have a lot to make up for. Guys like Justin Smith may not get another chance. That D knows they have to win the game which makes them damn dangerous.

If we bring our A game, we win and I think convincingly. If we don't, worse than a loss, someone could easily get seriously hurt. Begging for an offensive score followed by a pick 6. The sooner we can get ahead, the sooner we can get some key players out of harm's way (if the game is in fact, extra-chippy).

Reaction score
Aros":2h5rgwts said:
The Seahawks need to be absolutely ready while bringing some of that CLink Magic Dust with them. Anything short of our A game and I definitely see them beating us by 7 or more.
Disagree. Even if we don't bring our "A" game and they do, we have Russell Wilson. Since he's been our qb, we haven't lost a game by more than 7 points. I don't see that changing this Sunday.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
mistaowen":2qxkde5k said:
This game really is their super bowl. I feel like regardless of how the season ends if they win they will constantly brag about this game. I want nothing more than to see a huge 30-0 blowout and 49er meltdown talking about who to take in the draft at QB.

For all the Niner fans making fun of us saying the last game vs. them was our SuperBowl, it sure is humorous that the tides have completely turned.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well they have put themselves on record saying all these things, at least the Saints kept in house for a while, saying your going to body bag and stretcher players in the media isn't the brightest of moves.

Planned injuries of players that are rising in the NFL doesn't sit well with the league.

HawkWow

Reaction score
MissoulaHawkFan":3vte7439 said:
Aros":3vte7439 said:
Disagree. Even if we don't bring our "A" game and they do, we have Russell Wilson. Since he's been our qb, we haven't lost a game by more than 7 points. I don't see that changing this Sunday.

A dominating win IN SF, and we put them in our rear view mirror for the next few years, IMO. Good to see you MHF.

chris98251

Reaction score
I heard Romanowski say the strecther bit in a broadcast the other day, yeah he's not on the team but still supports them I guess.

sutz

Reaction score
The pressure's on them. If we lose this one (I doubt that will happen) we have multiple ways we could still get HFA in the playoffs.

They lose, and they're looking at the #6 seed and a rough row to hoe in the post season, if they make it. ;)

HawkWow

Reaction score
Bill Romanowski = Vanilla Suh on peds.

Romanowski wasn't a guy you'd want to turn your back on.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I pray the Cardinals win this weekend. I'd die laughing if the Cards can swipe the 6th wild card spot from the 49ers. They'll both have 8-5 records if we win and the Cards do this weekend, and the 49ers have to play @ Arizona in week 17. That could be the deciding game for who gets the final playoff spot.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Harbaugh will have the 9ers a full year ahead of their scheduled implosion.

Seeker

Reaction score
niners was talking that same good talk last year when they had the rematch against the giants, and got stomped out of they're own stadium.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Seeker":2lirg8xu said:
niners was talking that same good talk last year when they had the rematch against the giants, and got stomped out of they're own stadium.

For real? They should really stop with the tough guy act then, Anthony Dixon was flapping his gums right before the 2nd Sunday Night Slaughter.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Our guys never talk like this.

We're set up so even if we lose, we just move on to the next one. The most important game of the season is the next one up. It's cute the Niners are making this their Super Bowl. If they win, kudos to them. If they lose, after all this talk, they'll have a tough job getting up for the following week.

el capitan

Reaction score
They're just scared, they've been thoroughly embarrassed by us the past two times we've met but at least they could blame that on the 12th man.
Now they have the advantage of playing at home and if they don't get it done they might not even make the playoffs.
I really hope the refs let us play a physical game, not only do I want a win but I want to come away from this game feeling like we just punched San Francisco in the mouth.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Paschtorian":1rk6fmz2 said:
I am TRULY hoping for a massive butt-kicking on the Niners.

My wife is a longtime SF fan,.....

....and I (already) know,....there will be no "action" (as it were) on Sunday night for me.

Oh well.

At least we'll have the "W",.........and the NFC West,..........and a first-round bye.
Dude, "action" will happen for years to come but.............oh wait, Hawks kicking Whiner ass will too. Well, all I can say is hope she gets over it fairly soon for your sake. :D