Well. This Isn't Very Nice

Largent80

Reaction score
If they want to focus on this type of shit we will kick their asses in this game. When you play the Hawks you had better bring your best game, not your best thuggery.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Reading what Boone had to say, really makes me worry about injuries in this game. If the niners can't keep it close, penalties will become a issue! If Boone can give a forearm shiver in pile-ups, whats keeping him or his teammates from grabbing a ankle and twisting it? I wouldn't put it past the niners, if their getting beat, to give up 15+ yards for the sake of knocking out a Seahawk for future games. Maybe that's why Harvin is going to be sitting. Do you think the officiating crew will be able to catch this before it gets to that point?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
it's the playoffs for them but they'd do better to keep their mouths shut and come to play.

Hawks46

Reaction score
HawkFan72":pg6b8nwn said:
mistaowen":pg6b8nwn said:
This game really is their super bowl. I feel like regardless of how the season ends if they win they will constantly brag about this game. I want nothing more than to see a huge 30-0 blowout and 49er meltdown talking about who to take in the draft at QB.

For all the Niner fans making fun of us saying the last game vs. them was our SuperBowl, it sure is humorous that the tides have completely turned.

My thoughts exactly.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Niner fans, media and coaching is so awesome. They literally feed each other BS to support their notions that the Hawks are nothing but cheaters, with pumped in crowd noise with a group of fans who have no right to be proud of our team because they don't have a Super Bowl win yet. You have to hear it yourself. I have listened to their radio a few times to only have hours of laughter.

The Seahawks are embedded in their brain, the hate is just seething. Those Seattle area interviews with KaeperPick and Harbaugh are so epic. Especially Kaep, who goes far out of his way to give absolutely no credit to the Seahawks for anything. The pissed off, stern look with the one word answers is hilarious. I know Harbaugh is a total tool to everyone, but KaeperPick has been seriously impacted by the beatdowns and it shows so badly. Running off the field in September and pouting in his post game are trademark CK.

You can listen to the interview that RW does with the Bay Area media and it is like he enjoys it. He literally gives loads of compliments, shows a ton of respect and is extremely responsive to their questions. They ask him about some factor of Niner greatness like he is in some way coming into an impossible situation and handles it gracefully. They must love those kinds of sessions when Harbaugh is their daily problem.

Latest posts