Super Bowl tickets

seabowl

Reaction score
I know I may be getting ahead of myself with talking about the Hawks being in the bowl but it looks good right now. With this said I like many of you have been a long time Hawks fan (1983 to be exact) and longtime netter. I live in Long Island NY and have taken a huge amount of abuse for the last 30 years for cheering on the Hawks. They are my favorite team in all of sports. I have watched virtually every game since 1990 which was the first year of the NFL ticket or whatever it was called back then. From being at the Testeverde phantom td game to arguing with countless Giants/Jets fans at many NFL drafts (actually had a heated exchange with the Jets Fireman Ed character at the 1995 draft) I have remained loyal. In 2006 I flew to Seattle to attend the NFCCG and it was awesome being around so many of you going crazy. There is nothing like attending a game in Seattle.

With this said with the way SB tickets are dispersed to the fans of each team I am respectfully asking that if you are lucky enough to happen to receive a pair and cannot attend to please allow me to make an offer for those tickets. For 30 years I have been dreaming about the Hawks winning the bowl and I cannot believe that there is a decent shot they make it this year and in my hometown. Money is tight but this is an opportunity I feel like I cannot pass up. I know it's a shot in the dark asking this way but you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Thanks and Go Hawks,

Seabowl

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
If I happen to get a pair of tickets and you can pick me up from the airport and let me sleep in your garage, you're my +1!

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":3nqxud0p said:
If I happen to get a pair of tickets and you can pick me up from the airport and let me sleep in your garage, you're my +1!

Nice

djb28

Reaction score
How are these for disgusting prices...? stub hub

Zone - Level 3 Suites
Row TBD | Qty 1
Pickup
$866,270.00

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Lol the meadow lands is a frickin ice cube that time of year . Stay home enjoy the game let the " stars" freeze their ass off it will be comical.

ratso

Reaction score
hawkfannj":2lf6vur8 said:
Lol the meadow lands is a frickin ice cube that time of year . Stay home enjoy the game let the " stars" freeze their ass off it will be comical.

True dat. I don't know what these clowns were thinking when they awarded the SB to the NY area. Some kind of payback for suffering through 9-11 I imagine.