Seahawks Cowboys tickets available

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
eeny, meeny, miney, moe..........

All kidding aside, very generous of you & hope somebody takes you up on it.

nanomoz

Reaction score
That's awesome, BSD. If our Godfodda, @AROS , can make the trip, he should definintely be considered. Or any of the generous mods.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's kind of you @nanomoz but these are my season tickets that I sold to bigskydoc for this season. We both would love to see someone enjoy those seats!

RedAlice

Reaction score
I have a pair of Seahawks-Cowboys tickets that I would like to donate to a deserving dot netter.

Nominations accepted. If multiple people are interested, a winner will be selected by an entirely random and capricious process.

I misread.

Never mind!

Last edited:

chris98251

Reaction score
I had a chance to go to the game, wife's company gets them all the time I guess and distributes them, along with Mariners Kraken etc tickets. Had to work today and no way to get home and to Seattle and then park before 7:00. That if I go to a game I do not want to be running my ass off all day to get there. Usually arrive a few hours early and poke around places to get amped up.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I had a chance to go to the game, wife's company gets them all the time I guess and distributes them, along with Mariners Kraken etc tickets. Had to work today and no way to get home and to Seattle and then park before 7:00. That if I go to a game I do not want to be running my ass off all day to get there. Usually arrive a few hours early and poke around places to get amped up.

See you and your wife at the real game.

Look forward to poking around places and getting amped up for it.