It's the bye week,now what?!

beasthawk

Reaction score
Who doesn't hate bye weeks besides players? I almost think that this is a waste of a weekend when theres no hawks game on. What is everyone up to? I am gonna just relax and maybe watch some football. Also I will be tending to my beard. Best answer gets a Aaron Curry jersey (for real :D

dbmack

Reaction score
We watch all the games every week. mr dbmack is looking forward to MNF because the 49ers play.

Atradees

Reaction score
When the ultimate sport is not available there should be a sufficient substitute.

Tonight the Blazers play Golden State and of course the Ducks play Arizona.

I am a more dedicated Hawk fan. I have all this years games in magnetic.

But I browse other sports and online content to keep me busy.(mostly because my work is slow)

RiverDog

Reaction score
Except for SNF and MNF, there isn't a lot of very attractive games available this weekend, and Turkey Day doesn't have any "can't miss" games. Part of my lack of excitement is derived from our being so successful. We don't have a lot of challengers I can root against. These are the types of games I can record and fast forward through the commercials.

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Going to see Pearl Jam tonight in LA and then watch some football and root against some teams!

SeaTown81

Reaction score
We get to deal with annoying Saints fans passive-aggressively telling us about how much we're overlooking their team. :roll:

This is going to be the longest week ever.

stack600

Reaction score
Outside Christmas lights and decoration weekend, Actually this bye week works out good for that........

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3tfck40b said:
I am not going to give an answer if the prize is an Aaron Curry jersey.

Oh, come on, it's the perfect bye week prize: Curry never showed up on Sundays either.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am thinking about putting in a dryer for clothes and then cutting up a deer for a friend of mine. That is a late afternoon thing. THen come back to the home and get online with the netters for Sunday Nite football. That is all....
Go Hawks
:thirishdrinkers:

rideaducati

Reaction score
dbmack":2bworu92 said:
We watch all the games every week. mr dbmack is looking forward to MNF because the 49ers play.

I'm looking forward to the Redskins game on MNF. fingers crossed.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
The bye actually worked out well for me this year as it was a busy week at work and I needed to do some weekend work in the office. I'm looking forward to cheering against the Niners though on Monday night.