Jack and the Box Seahawks antenna balls again

The Radish

Reaction score
Was in our neighborhood Jack's this morning and low and behold they are doing antenna balls again. Was delighted to bring a couple home. Of course nothing I own can use them. The Wife's Buick has a power antenna that withdraws into the fender when the key is turned off and our Suburban's antenna will whip back forth at a high rate of speed threatening to tear it off the fender at any speed above about 30 mph.

But still,,,

:les:

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Finally! Last time I got one was 10 years ago. Took the stickers of the helmet and put it on my hard hat. I'm ready for an update.

Joey13091

Reaction score
I got one a couple weeks ago. Surprised it hasn't fell off because my antenna is on the back on the roof.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Joey13091":1cw2cajb said:
I got one a couple weeks ago. Surprised it hasn't fell off because my antenna is on the back on the roof.

Don't know if you've been around long enough to remember the story of the 131 mph antenna ball.

My wife had a 87 4 valve Golf that her hubby childishly put a turbo on and it would fly. One day coming from Pasco to Spokane a buddy of mine and I decided to see if we could blow the antenna ball off a rear center mounted antenna. Had the little car going almost 6,000 rpm 131mph via the speedometer just before the rest area north of post 60. Got in there and the ball was still on the antenna. Still have that one. lol

Joey13091

Reaction score
Lol. Guess those things hold on pretty good then. I can see it flapping around and almost hitting my rear window when I'm on the highway.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Dang Im stuck on the east coast! let me know if you wanna sell one of those bad boys, I havent had jack in the box in ages

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
I will go over tomorrow and see if they will sell me some directly, that's what I did last time.

I may need some help on this project.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
The Radish":22edyq3x said:
I will go over tomorrow and see if they will sell me some directly, that's what I did last time.

I may need some help on this project.
let me know what you come up with. id pay for 2 of them

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I did a trade with a guy on .net last time they had these. He sent me a Seahawks one and I sent him a 49ers one (or Raiders one...can't remember!) for a family member of his. If anyone else wants to do that trade, I'd be down!

Joey13091

Reaction score
I'll go see if they will sell them directly tomorrow. If they still have them.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1lc4gyph said:
I got mine because I had to wait in the drive thru for almost 20min for my daughter's meal. Its still in the plastic tucked away in my goodie box.

I still have a silver one! Had a couple but sent one to Rocket several years ago.

DHawk

Reaction score
GAH! If someone is sending them around I also would pay to get 3 of them here in Phoenix!

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Anyone can do what I'm going to try in the morning. Just catch the manager and ask to buy some for a reasonable price.

But don't go at a busy time. If you show up at 11:30 am you're liable to get treated rudely and tossed out of the place. lol

I'll let you know how I do. If nothing else I'll call the main office in Calfornia and ask to buy a batch of them. If any of you live Ca. and I have to contact the office I'll let you know where they are. I found them really good to deal with the last time and overall they were neat people. When they sent me the last Seahawks ones they had in the place they also sent me a bunch of coupons.

I got my silver ones from a member that lived in Walla Walla and worked in the store and wound with a box full. I think I got a bunch, dozen or so and sent them to many of people that are still here.

I even did a trade with someone in Northern California, I sent them 2 Seahawks ones and they sent 2 Ray-Duhs ones to my brother in law in Kelso. Good times.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The Radish":213x8zek said:
I even did a trade with someone in Northern California, I sent them 2 Seahawks ones and they sent 2 Ray-Duhs ones to my brother in law in Kelso. Good times.

Les, maybe it was you I did that trade with. I can't remember!

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
HawkFan72":14jsw3wk said:
The Radish":14jsw3wk said:

Les, maybe it was you I did that trade with. I can't remember!

Seems like it was. Let me see what I can do tomorrow for numbers. Ray, no problem.