Jack and the Box Seahawks antenna balls again

Knoxioushawk

Reaction score
Thanks Les.

I made a deal with SSHAWK quite a few yrs back for some of the silver ones "old logo". First person to PM me can have 1 free I'll also cover shipping as long as its to one of the lower 48 states.

I only have 1 that I can part with sorry. :D

tdigitee

Reaction score
Hey, as an East Coast Hawks fan I'd love to get 1-2 of these if anyone (Les or other) is willing to pick some up. Thanks to everyone who is working on this for the non-local fans!

TLD0550

Reaction score
DHawk":sl3i88g7 said:
GAH! If someone is sending them around I also would pay to get 3 of them here in Phoenix!
Sorry bro Az already has one flying proudly on my work van lol Family flew in sunday and gifted me one, my van is now complete. Now if I can keep cards fans from stealing it thats a whole different story. Good luck getting one

Claden

Reaction score
I'll take one if people are making shipments. I can PayPal you for it.

AshamanMat

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":4mvbz62j said:
Dang Im stuck on the east coast! let me know if you wanna sell one of those bad boys, I havent had jack in the box in ages

Same, let me know if you can get ahold of an extra one and Ill pay for shipping and handling

253hawk

Reaction score
Joey13091":9h3xsbs1 said:
Damn people really like these little things huh? Lol

People used to steal mine all the time, so I had to start leaving them in the car if I was going to be parked for a while.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I have one on my old 71 Ford Truck that has been there for at least 14 years now. Just picked up a new one about a month ago but just like Les, I have no antennae on either of our other cars to affix it to. So right now it is mounted on a screwdriver jammed into my Pen Caddy on my desk!

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I asked for one the other day and they said they were sold out gotta try again after work.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
For you Spokane members I just talked to the Jack in the Box downtown on 3rd ave and they have 100 of them left. I'm going down to pick up a dozen which I will ship around to the first ones I talked to.

:th2thumbs:

bellyfat

Reaction score
I only got one but maybe I can get more.

I'll make a deal with someone if anyone wants. I'll pay shipping but you match it to a donation to .Net

Let me know.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":3anwb78q said:
Just curious, are these "new" helmet ballz....or the 2002-11 style ??
(pro-shop used to sell 'em.....I see that is currently not so !!)

:th2thumbs:

Just compared them and the look exactly alike.

Les

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
tdigitee":bnbohlfx said:
Hey, as an East Coast Hawks fan I'd love to get 1-2 of these if anyone (Les or other) is willing to pick some up. Thanks to everyone who is working on this for the non-local fans!
Thank you! :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

gargantual

Reaction score
Interesting people are talking about those things. I just returned from a week long visit to see my parents in Silvana (close to Stanwood, north of Seattle in Snohomish county). On my way home, I pulled through a Jack in the Box and bought an large sized meal to get one of those things, and they were sold out. I wanted to return the danged food, but wanted to get back on 5South, so I said screw it.

I was thinking of writing their corporate offices and requesting they send me one, which to me seems completely fair and reasonable. Good chance they might do it too....

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
gargantual":1dlmzahk said:
Interesting people are talking about those things. I just returned from a week long visit to see my parents in Silvana (close to Stanwood, north of Seattle in Snohomish county). On my way home, I pulled through a Jack in the Box and bought an large sized meal to get one of those things, and they were sold out. I wanted to return the danged food, but wanted to get back on 5South, so I said screw it.

I was thinking of writing their corporate offices and requesting they send me one, which to me seems completely fair and reasonable. Good chance they might do it too....

I talked to the home office years ago when they were still doing this. Asked if they had any and turned out they had about 8-10. They sent them to me along with gift coupons to their place and another place they own. They were very nice to deal with.

:les:

A

Anonymous

pmedic920":10w842ik said:
I'd live to have 3-4 if somebody is willing to send em to me, I will cover any incurred expenses.

You might be able to pry this one away from me. It has been in service from my rearview mirror for years. The new ones have to be different, right?

AnteneaBall